The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

Yay my Stickers arrived today and a few extra ones. They look Great cant wait to put some up!
Thanks Heaps guys!

No problem, looking forward to your entry smile

Yeah I must say thank you very much for the extra stickers will decorate my tool box lovely!!!

I’ll ensure I take a picture of my tool box and update it’s location every site I goto in hope one of the locations is rather obscene….

My envelope of awesomeness arrived today too :D thanks heaps Jeremy, can’t wait til it stops raining and i can go out and start sticking them places…:P

Part of the reason for this contest is to advertise the website.
So, be sure and try to place them places where snowboarders, skaters and surfers will see it and hopefully visit the site.

I’m looking forward to seeing how creative everyone gets.
I know that on the road to the mountain I see a lot of random stickers on street signs.
Areas around the resort that could get a sticker placed with good visibility and when it is likely that the sticker wouldnt be removed immediately - this is a great place.

I put a Burton sticker one time on a drink machine in a dining area of a resort - years later it is still on there.
it’s nice and inconspicuous of a location.
It looks like it belongs, until you read it and see it says Burton Snowboards… lol

Unfortunately I wont be on the mountain for a good while, myself so I wont be able to get them in really good places myself.
I’ll try to get them at popular skate spots though.

Cheers Jeremy, I got my stickers!!

I have mine too!

Now where to put them?
One on my Sboard where it can be seen by my BootCam of course, another under the LCD that screens my video’s., but the others…. hmm….

No worries guys, stoked you liked them! Let the games begin… cool smile

Yeah my lot arrived on friday, a little wet given the rain but contents are golden! SDV was stoked on the nikita ones. You dont have any of the nikita star diecuts do you. Oh yeah i like the large boardworld ones, however not quite large enough for my previous idea i guess.

Hey Banger, sorry I don’t have any Nikita diecuts.

Thanks for this guys. I just emailed my address. I’m looking forward to entering this comp smile

Still waiting on mine.
I got a few awesome ideas wink

Just got to yours today. They will be posted first thing in the morning. Sorry about the delay. cool smile

spotted two stuck on the downbar of the Mount P. Double Chair (chair number 13 i think) will try to get a pic next time… wonder who it was!

arg..Thanks for sending the stickers Jeremy…But I won`t get them until after the contest is closed….dang it , I didn`t think it through far enough

I`ll get some pictures of them later…I don`t want prizes anyway….