The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

DESTRUCTO D2 LITE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are the latest offering from Destructo. A totally upgraped version of the pervious Destructo and a great truck to skate on.

I’m rolling the original Destructos right now, but I’ve heard nothing but positive talk on the D2s. Might give them a go on my next board.

do you know what sorta price the d2s are gonna be? also are they still on the destructo lifetime warranty?

Yes the destructo lifetime warranty still applies to the new D2’s. To clarify what the lifetime warranty covers though, it is once you have ground down to the axle. So if you still have meat on your hanger you have a warranty. If you have exposed the axle from grinding up a storm there is no longer a warranty. Which is fair to say the least.
Retail on the lites is $89.95 a set and the D2 originals are $99.95 a set.

lewis - 20 May 2011 06:28 AM

I’m rolling the original Destructos right now, but I’ve heard nothing but positive talk on the D2s. Might give them a go on my next board.

The original destructos are some good trucks. Little bit higher than most trucks, but offers a ton of grinding room. Turn different to the new D2’s which some people don’t mind. I do love the way the D2’s turn though super smooth and on point with some medium bones bushings.

so bummed, sold my d.2’s to my buddy and got indys, needless to say they suck

Well at least you now know that Indy’s aren’t for you. Skating is about finding the product you like and having as much fun skating it as possible.

Alrighty then, you’ve convinced me. D2s are ordered and on their way. I’ll let you guys know once I’ve tried them out.