The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Surfing Video Teasers

CHROMATIC - ANALOG

BAD BAD NOT GOOD - BILLABONG

DAZE AT SEA - BILLABONG

hey i have a video with a bit of everything surf, skate and other stuff
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zul3JZvt7o&feature=plcp[/youtube]

SALLY (EXTENDED TEASER) -  TREWEEK & DAMEN MEDIA

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER - ARNETTE

THIS TIME TOMORROW - SIPPING JETSTREAMS MEDIA

BENDING COLOURS - RED BULL

KILL THE MATADOR - A PATRICK PEARSE FILM

STORM SURFERS - MADMAN

THE FORTUNE WILD - SITKA

MISSING - TAYLOR STEELE

Taylor Steele’s brand new film - “MISSING” - puts ASP World Champion, Mick Fanning, in some of the most radical places on the planet alongside his good friends John John Florence, Jordy Smith, Matt Wilkinson and Tom Curren.

Under the direction of the world renowned film-maker, the project takes Mick Fanning out of the competition world of the ASP, gives him a boarding pass with a blank destination and for 21 days he is relocated all over the world with only a passport, suitcase and surfboard at his disposal. As a result, the surfing is special, raw and some of the best that you’ll see on screen this year. From Africa and Ireland to Central America and Spain, the experience literally is life changing for Mick Fanning.

“I was going on a trip to somewhere but I didn’t know where, kind of like being kidnapped,” said Mick Fanning.

“There was no schedule or timeline, only life. I felt like I was in the real world for the very first time and it made me so happy to see the world that clearly.”

CHARGING THE BARREL

This film will be premiered at the Bristol Surf Film Festival on the 8th November and subsequently available for free online thereafter.
Charging the Barrel tells the thoughts and experiences of 3 surfers from Penwith in Cornwall.

The film looks into what it is really like as opposed to the tropical sex/sun/sea kissed “perfect wave” stereotype more commonly associated with surfing.