The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! - Board Size Help

Thanks for all the input guys!!!!! I am gonna dwell on it for a bit before makin the choice!!!! After all the white stuff hasn’t hit the ground yet!!!!  shaka

http://search.espn.go.com/all-black-shredder/videos/6

There’s a review of the TRS by the all black shredder (aka R***** H*****) smile

actually it has….it may be a minimal amount but its hit!

skip11 - 10 May 2011 03:36 AM

http://search.espn.go.com/all-black-shredder/videos/6

There’s a review of the TRS by the all black shredder (aka R***** H*****) smile

Cool little review skip!!!!! Cheers for that!!!!!

Give you guys an update!!!!!

I ended up goin a T-Rice 161.5!!!!!

What made my decision???

I will most probably ever only ride the one board!!!! I have got 4 surfboards and only ever ride the same one 99.99% of the time, so I will more than likely do the same with my snowboards!!!!

I went for the T-Rice over the TRS mainly due to the Sintered Base V’s The Extruded one!!!! Although everyone says that it is fast, I just don’t need to ride any slower than I do at the moment!!!!!

I also went for the lenght, because I can seriously see myself takin it to the NoHe for some pow!!!!

That’s It That’s All!!!!!

more beers more cheers

Don’t mind if I do!!!!!  cool grin

i would be offended if you did mind…

Got a base photo Mizu?

Same graphics as the deck!!!!! Just for you K2!!!!! Hey that rhymes!!!!

Thanks Mizu! Your a poet and you didnt know it wink

How did I know that that was comin!!!!!!  LOL

YEAH! Nice 1 Mizu, hope you’ll like it like I do mine :D. Post a review once you get to ride it ^^

Sure will skip!!!!! It may have been your voice nigglin away at the decision part of my brain (Whatever they call that bit?????), that made me choose it!!!!!

My feedback will more than likely be useless, but I will most definitely let everyone know if I have fun on it or not!!!!!

God I love gettin a new toy!!!!!  grin