The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What is your favourite trick?

Air trick: back 5
Flat land: nollie back 1 to switch nosepress
rail: (too hard can’t do much)
box: back lip

sorry was that greedy of me having 3?

Aidy - 07 July 2009 09:43 AM

Air trick: back 5
Flat land: nollie back 1 to switch nosepress
rail: (too hard can’t do much)
box: back lip

sorry was that greedy of me having 3?

well said Aidy, all those tricks are timeless. I get enough pleasure just from doing nollie back 1s all over the place.

Nothing beats a big method grab. smile

I’d have to jump on the BS180 band wagon. They just feel so rad when you float one out and stomp the landing

me too, nothing better than stomping a BS180, but maybe that’s because im getting old and heavy smile

Nudge - 21 July 2009 09:32 AM

maybe that’s because im getting old and heavy smile

It just adds more to the STOMP part of that expression.

snowslider - 21 July 2009 02:51 PM

LOL! sometimes I consider taking my shovel into the park just to fill in my divots smile

Front shifty to bs180 always looks good….pretty much a rewind…..if you can hold it long enough in shifty then switch it to BS180 you’ll feel like hampus or benedek

Favourite trick is anyone of them that I land safely and do not hurt myself…....Not as “rubbery” as I was in my 20’s, hence tend to avoid the terrain park. I am however amazed at what some terrain park rats can do….......If I crashed on some of those big jumps, my confidence would be completely shot!

im jumping on the tweak method and bs180 bandwagon, when floated these are timeless… also i would have to say bs540 and fs270 boardslide is also a pleasure to see stomped….

Half cabs of the toes, all off axis with your body tweaked over the nose of the board. weee heew, and backside nose butter fives hell there are a ton of favorites fo sho

Nudge - 21 July 2009 10:49 PM
snowslider - 21 July 2009 02:51 PM

LOL! sometimes I consider taking my shovel into the park just to fill in my divots smile

Nice nudge!  i’d be happy if parks were always soft enough to get a shovel more than a couple of mills into the landings!!

yeah spring!!

its gotta be the nollie tail tap for sure

Air: The big old FS 360, real slow and steez like
Flatland: a long nose press
Rail: frontside boardslode feels rad
Box: That trick where you swap from a frontside boardslide to a bakside boardslide real quick

nolliebackflip, nice selection.  your member name got me to thinking, can anyone do nollie backflips? i’ve don’t think i’ve ever seen one thrown, perhaps maybe david benedek does one onto an airbag in the extras of afterbang but i might be making that up??????