The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

CONTEST: Most Interesting Thread. Win a $250 Prize Pack

Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 04:54 AM
tjswish - 12 May 2011 03:36 AM
Gamblor - 12 May 2011 12:07 AM

must…stop….Mizu!

Remember its the thread that brings the most to the forums, not the poster that posts the most shit LOL

That counts you out completely then TJ!!!!! Even though that comment was EPIC!!!!!  wink

I think I was ruled out when the only thread I started was the Superhero one raspberry lol.

tjswish - 12 May 2011 05:12 AM

must…stop….Mizu!

Remember its the thread that brings the most to the forums, not the poster that posts the most shit LOL

That counts you out completely then TJ!!!!! Even though that comment was EPIC!!!!!  wink

I think I was ruled out when the only thread I started was the Superhero one raspberry lol.

See, now I liked that idea!!!!! But then again I am the Master of Shit Threads!!!!!  LOL

tjswish - 12 May 2011 05:12 AM

must…stop….Mizu!

Im worryed it was me who ruined that thread, i was the last one to post red face

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 12 May 2011 04:59 AM

Mizu is just trying to keep himself busy because he has 4 days off work wink

That just answered my question for that ‘why is that?’ thread

Rider should get Mizu to walk flyers and drop them in mailboxes to keep busy on the days off! Lol

blizzard_22 - 12 May 2011 07:01 AM

Rider should get Mizu to walk flyers and drop them in mailboxes to keep busy on the days off! Lol

No good given em to you blizz!!!!! You’d just file em away!!!!!

Maybe we should all chip in and get him a blow up doll?

Obviously Mrs Mizu is at work all day and he needs something to do grin

^^^Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heavy…................  zipper

I think it’s fair to say we’d all Mizu if you left.  I for one, who else would start the ball rolling on my leftfield threads!

Azz - 12 May 2011 09:12 AM

Obviously Mrs Mizu is at work all day and he needs something to do grin

Haha why didn’t the boys just give Mizu the gopro to edit, it would be done by now!

Azz - 12 May 2011 09:12 AM

Just because I said that I didn’t want your “Back Up” one, Azz!!!!! Doesn’t mean that I want one of my own!!!!

Aidy - 12 May 2011 09:42 AM

I think it’s fair to say we’d all Mizu if you left.  I for one, who else would start the ball rolling on my leftfield threads!

These guys are just jealous Aidy!!!!! They can’t start their own threads so they’ve gotta resort to gutter humour!!!!!

No Class whatsoever!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 07:20 AM
blizzard_22 - 12 May 2011 07:01 AM

No good given em to you blizz!!!!! You’d just file em away!!!!!

HEY! Im not working in records until July now, so I get to file badly until the end of June! Transferred into webpublishing sweet job!

rider… where are you!? Time to close this off!

I think rider should just give the prizes to himself, this is the standout thread for sure.