The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge!!!!! 2.0

Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Good stuff TJ!!!!!  shaka

Here is the photo from today. I’ll try to stop somewhere else and get a photo for tomorrow smile

Iphone is really bad for photos :(

And a pic from today… as you can see, I had a haircut smile

Still getting looks up and down the street… and cars don’t seem as nice to me lol.

Get a few shots of your bike out the front of shops or something smile

Oh, and are you taking any gopro footage?

I can try to gopro the trip in tomorrow, no footage yet.

I don’t know how i can ride with it…

Have you got the clamps to put it under your seat or on the handle bars?

I’ll see what i can do…

Uploading to Vimeo… pretty poor video but I tried.

Get ready for the next challenge!

(To Be Announced after the video is uploaded)

Video isn’t done yet but give it 10-15 to finish processing… I’m going out!

I’ll keep the suspense up and announce the next challenger when I get home smile

NEXT CHALLENGE!

I challenge Fast Eddie to find a bottle / tube of sunscreen, empty it and re-fill it with Tomato sauce.

Then go to the beach or a local swimming pool and ask strangers to put some (tomato sauce) sunscreen on your back and rub it in.

Get one of the boys to film it from a far.

Good luck smile

Bahahhahaa!!!!!

Go the Sauce!!!!!

Ya do realize that carrot tops burn like buggery when they get into the open daylight though, TJ????

Puttin tomato sauce on him will be like bastin him with a marinade, and stray dogs in the nearby vicinity might take to chewin off eddie’s bits!!!!!

big surprise

I know where you live! let the stalking commence! wink hahahha

Not a bad challenge bahahahahahahahaha NICE ONE TJ…....

I can’t wait to see the copper knob do this lol, he’s gunna get so many bad look’s ay.
Man if he came up to me and asked that, i would be like dude get the heck outta my face lol

Can’t wait to flim this lol

TJswish - 14 October 2011 02:59 PM

NEXT CHALLENGE!

I challenge Fast Eddie to find a bottle / tube of sunscreen, empty it and re-fill it with Tomato sauce.

Then go to the beach or a local swimming pool and ask strangers to put some (tomato sauce) sunscreen on your back and rub it in.

Get one of the boys to film it from a far.

Good luck smile

Can I swap it…..... Lol

Walk in the park mate give me a few hot days a bottle of piss and it’s done!!! If I get a black eye it’s your fault smile