The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge!!!!! 2.0

That was awesome :D
You just colored up my day ^^ thank you!

Billy, that was so awesome! Well worth the wait! Great effort and nice supporting role by Teacher Boy. shaka

Don’t worry about K2 wearing your boots. I’d be more worried about Fatima drinking out of your boots! LOL

Can you please bring my face on a stick to The Shred? That’s unreal, I want to keep it.

Cheers guys, looking forward to having a beer with you real soon. Can’t wait to hear what the next challenge is.  smirk

rider26 - 14 September 2011 09:06 AM

Cheers guys, looking forward to having a beer with you real soon. Can’t wait to hear what the next challenge is.  smirk

As long as that beer doesn’t involve shoes I’m in(just ignore the fact I’m on the other side of the globe smile )

bahahaha

great!!!!
but what happened to the school uniform, and drinks?

There was a lot of delays and set backs and this challenge ended up taking its place instead.

That TJ is totally awesome! Top 40 material… Ole! Yay TJ, you rock! What an asset! shaka billy

Whoops, complete typo… Billy, I meant Billy!!! Apologies

Whoops alright!!!!

I guess I’m lucky this is all that happened after leaving my computer on and logged in last night at the Shred Shed.
Last 2 posts were Billy.

And tj! He changed it to his name!!

Looks like the next challenge is me… Will get it done soon smile

What do you have to do?

Azz - 18 September 2011 07:42 AM

What do you have to do?

Get barbie stickers / tinsel / other pink girly stuff and put it on my motorbike / helmet and ride to work for a week and take photos every day.

LOL

I’m sure I’ll regret this but I feel I should add my name to the list…

Andy Aitken - 18 September 2011 01:25 PM

I’m sure I’ll regret this but I feel I should add my name to the list…

DOOMED!! LOL