The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge!!!!! 2.0

Tell them its a bet.

Mizu Kuma - 17 May 2011 11:06 AM

Hahahahahahahaahaa!!!!!

And the roller coaster of fear then confidence and then fear agin, sets in!!!!!!  LOL

Damn straight!!

Warren Chapstick - 17 May 2011 11:18 AM
Billy - 17 May 2011 11:02 AM

But I just had a thought!! What happens if I go to go to one of the pubs round here and I bump into a parent from school?! I’d be dead!!!!!
Can I wear something else?!?

What else do you have in mind???

A Nuns Habit!!!!! Or what about a Burka!!!!! Hahahahahahahaa!!!!!

But I just had a thought!! What happens if I go to go to one of the pubs round here and I bump into a parent from school?! I’d be dead!!!!!

Billy I’ve ran into a parent b4 at the kooroora at buller. I smelt like beer but we had a chat. They can’t expect u to have no life. Nothing wrong with drinking in a school dress, just don’t make a **** of urself!

Mizu Kuma - 17 May 2011 11:41 AM

A Nun’s habit would go down well! Considering I’m a teacher in a catholic school!  wink

Billy - 17 May 2011 11:49 AM
Mizu Kuma - 17 May 2011 11:41 AM

A Nun’s habit would go down well! Considering I’m a teacher in a catholic school!  wink

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Make sure that ya carry ya bible at all times throughout the night also!!!!!  LOL

Good luck Billy sounds like fun!!

Hahahaha, this is great! Good luck with it, Billy.  LOL

Just think, you get to set the next challenge for someone.  smirk

Hey!!!! Wait a minute!!!!

Where is this edit Pinky???? I’m not even sure that your challenge has been completed yet!!!!!  hmmm

Love it!

I think a nun’s habit would killa, but a school uniform can be so sexy. Both are great free drink baiters just don’t wear a uniform from the school you work at!

Mizu Kuma - 17 May 2011 08:36 PM

Where is this edit Pinky???? I’m not even sure that your challenge has been completed yet!!!!!  hmmm

I’ve done the challenge, but fatima has the video and who knows how long tha’s gunna take…....... Should of came up to yours and did it there!!!!!! I’m sorry I’m just feeling a bit limp wristed and pink these days red face

Warren Chapstick - 18 May 2011 05:48 AM

I’ve done the challenge, but fatima has the video and who knows how long tha’s gunna take…....... Should of came up to yours and did it there!!!!!! I’m sorry red face

he said his not gonna do for agers cause you hacked his facebook

Warren Chapstick - 18 May 2011 05:48 AM

I’ve done the challenge, but fatima has the video and who knows how long tha’s gunna take…....... Should of came up to yours and did it there!!!!!! I’m sorry I’m just feeling a bit limp wristed and pink these days red face

???

warren what the hell is the go with that ‘fast reply’???  limp wristed and pink??? you are a freakkkkk

LOL