The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Surf update!!!

give everyone the heads up!!!

I seen on the net that there is gonna be 3m sweel this weekend… 16th of april

THANK YOU SIR!!!

where abouts is this 3m swell going to be eddie? East coast here is looking good for saturday!

Wheres here???

I seen it for the Illawarra area/ south coast

Tas East Coast.

Wind is messing it up at the moment but that is supposed to ease today/tomorrow. Looks a bit ugly right now though!

With 20 knot winds!!!!!!

It wont be very inviting. Plus a 3m open ocean wave hight = 4’-6’ depending on wave period.

Wave Period for this swell isn’t forecast to go over 9s. Groundswell is above 10s. This is a big wind swell with a short “fetch” - the waves will be messy and very windy.

Should be less windy down here but smaller. It certainly is looking windy for this weekend in NSW though!  Do you guys ever use seabreeze.com.au? Seems to be fairly accurate for around here if its the right swell direction for the break.

what direction is this swell supposed to be? if ain’t got at least some east in it, then I’m not interested! lol

Eastern Sydney looked pretty good this morning!! Tama and Bronte beaches super clean fun 3-4ft.. As i was driving to work!! Gutted i couldnt get out there!!

Looks to be picking up tomorrow aswell!!! Yeeeww!

sorry Surfer but eddie is going searching for a wave!!!