The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oz Snow Adventures special rates for the Shred 2011

Hey guys,

Oz Snow Adventures have come on board to support the Boardworld Shred. They are offering a special discounted package for the whole week or 20% off any of their other rates during the week of the Shred (below).

All accommodation is at the River Inn at Thredbo. This is seriously one of the best locations in Thredbo, right on the snow at the bottom of the Gunbarrel Chair (bottom of High Noon and Friday Flat runs).

The main deal is:

7 nights accommodation, 7 hot breakfasts, and 4 dinners. Price for the week is $475 (usual rate is $667, saving of almost $200). That rate is for their 4/5 share room. Michelle I will be staying there for the week.

They are also offering 20% off any of the following rates…

For more information ask in this thread or visit this page: http://ozsnowadventures.com.au/australia/accomodation/river-inn-thredbo

PLEASE NOTE: If you want to go ahead and book anything, please call Oz Snow Adventures and ask for Mel. You need to mention the boardworld.com.au deal.

Thats a good deal! just wish i was able to be there for the week!

You can still get 20% off any of their regular rates listed above.

$215 for the weekend with 2 breakfasts and a dinner.

I went with Oz Aadventures last year and stayed there. it was REALLY good! well worth it!

Shred shack - $130 for a week.

And you get to stay with us!

Wow that week deal is a damn good price!

Have you stayed at River Inn before rider?

The 4 dinners is what makes it a winner. Cool location - on Friday Flat and a fab bar.

Is the shred shack still on? Or no? 2 people in river inn for fri/sat would be ??

Billy - 07 April 2011 06:58 AM

Is the shred shack still on? Or no? 2 people in river inn for fri/sat would be ??

Currently from what we know, yes it is.

Rider and Just Giver
Jeremy and Michelle are in the River Inn.

Everyone boycott the River Inn and stay in the shack LOL

The only thing about stayin at the river in, it’s a long cold walk up to the village oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh….. vampire

Mizu Kuma - 07 April 2011 10:30 AM

It’s a great place for a cold beer at the end of ya last run though!!!!!

End???  hmmm

Don’t you mean in between runs!!!! confidence boosters confused

I’m happy to go for the shred shed, too much money spent on snow already and the season hasn’t started yet!!

spaz - 07 April 2011 05:49 AM

Have you stayed at River Inn before rider?

The 4 dinners is what makes it a winner. Cool location - on Friday Flat and a fab bar.

No, haven’t stayed there before. But I’ve had a beer out the front and the location can’t be beat!

PLEASE NOTE: If you want to go ahead and book anything, please call Oz Snow Adventures and ask for Mel. You need to mention the boardworld.com.au deal.

Just checking out the Oz snow deal, looks pretty cool! Bummer there doesn’t seem to be photos of the rooms, particularly interested in the 4/5 share, but by the sounds of it they are pretty ‘deluxe’.

It’s the same price pp for 4 people vs 5, yeah?

Looks like ozsnow can book your lift passes too. It’s $14 cheaper through them for a 5 and a half day pass than direct through the Thredbo site. Does anyone know of other ways to get cheaper lift passes, or is that as good as it gets?

I have requested more info/images from them re: 4/5 share room.

I am also finding out about possible transportation from Sydney to Thredbo for those interested.