The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

ORA SNOW

Hey all,
My name is Marcus and earlier this year my partner and I started up a small snow based clothing line called ORA SNOW.
What we aim to achieve is, what we believe to be, the best board riding hood on the market. We understand this is a big call but we believe in our idea’s and concepts and we think it is achievable. We want our gear to be top quality and to be completely sweat shop free.
This will not happen over night, we can’t yet access the materials that we require to make this happen but we are in it for the long haul. You would have no idea how much we have learnt in our first year and we are currently gearing up to have a big crack at the 2017 season.
The reason for starting this thread is I am really interested to hear what features people would like to see in a hood. From extra pockets to the material they are made out of!
I would also be interested in any feedback you have for us.
Our website is http://www.orasnow.com.au and we are also on Facebook and Instagram as orasnow.
Thanks for your time all and hope to hear your feedback/ideas soon!
Cheers