Bras!!

Hi Ladies,

I need to increase my general fitness to get ready to hit the slopes, and need some new sports bras.  I have little time so do not want to trawl around shops, so can you help please!
- do you buy bras / sports bras online?
- where do you buy sports bras?
- any brands you favour?

Thank you

This thread would be better with before and after shots of said bras being fitted and unfitted.  shaka

Azz - 23 November 2016 06:11 PM

This thread would be better with before and after shots of said bras being fitted and unfitted.  shaka

You’re a very naughty boy Azz!

AKJS - 22 November 2016 02:43 PM

Hi Ladies,

I need to increase my general fitness to get ready to hit the slopes, and need some new sports bras.  I have little time so do not want to trawl around shops, so can you help please!
- do you buy bras / sports bras online?
- where do you buy sports bras?
- any brands you favour?

Thank you

Personal preference, but I’ve found the best results gained from a fairly tight Lululemon crop. 

I’ve tried and trialled so many different styles - underwire, no underwire, some that are like a straight jacket ... but for me a firm fitting Lulu crop gives the right combination of comfort and bounce control.

I’m training almost every day.  3 x a week personal training, weight training, yoga, walking, running, etc - stands up well for all, doesn’t cut in.

LMB - 24 November 2016 10:43 AM

You bet I am evil

Azz - 25 November 2016 06:39 PM
LMB - 24 November 2016 10:43 AM

You bet I am evil

Yeah, I’ll have $100 on that!!!!!

I saw this and had to click into the thread. @Mizu Kuma ?

Only reason I came back was!!!!! ?

@rider26

i would say that it is hard to get the perfect fitted bras if you shop online. i prefer going to store and pick the right ones according to the clothes i am carrying. for bikinis you can check emante. they have a good range https://9appsapk.me/https://vidmateapp.info/

I remember that relief when I started wearing sport bras on a daily basis. Way more comfy