The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Season passes

Poll: Which resort
Total Votes: 20
Perisher
Thredbo
Hotham
Buller
Falls Creek
Elsewhere in Oz
New Zealand

So who has season passes this year? I know the price is a little higher now, but I am still considering getting a pass for Perisher.

Where will everyone be?!

Hotham!  Where’s the voting button??

NZSki Pass smile

Some of us prefer to ride south of the border!

Haha sorry peeps Mexico isn’t an option for me but will adjust anyways grin

***Okay maybe I won’t adjust it, cause I can’t see any options to edit the poll @rider26

Perisher again this year. I really enjoy Perisher, it has so much terrain available and after riding it a lot the last few seasons we have found some pretty epic secret spots. The other thing i really like it using the tube, on those fresh snow days it just so easy to park and hop on a train.

The only thing i am concerned about for this season is the crowds. They have really been pushing this Epic pass and im wondering how much that will effect the lift lines. I’ve always found it pretty easy to escape the lift lines though.

Fixed the poll options. wink

rider26 - 28 April 2016 06:04 AM

Fixed the poll options. wink

Thanks! shaka

Perisher again this year will be based in Guthega, hope to catch up with any Boardworld crew will be there first week July and won’t return until 26th August for the rest of the season. Look forward to catching up with anybody who is keen for a bit of side country and backcountry as I think the crowds will be heavy.

Perisher shaka

Azz - 29 April 2016 06:56 AM

Perisher shaka

So excited about this!

I hope we get to see you guys on a weekend or something? Maybe a Sunday?

@Nigel Neubauer I’m keen for some sidecountry/backcountry

Decided on a Perisher pass this year for something different, I’m keen for some more terrain than Thredbo, plus the parks are pretty rad. And it seems all my friends ride there throughout the season so makes it easier to find people to go with. The tube option was also a big factor, I’m aiming to camp just down the road most times for 2-3 days at a time when I’m down.

Mount P here.

I wish! When this mini shred is old enough to make it worthwhile.. but… I am SO EXCITED to ride again, I can’t wait! dreamin’....

Just purchased my epic pass shred

wheres the Freakin Like button??

I just bought a van. perisher road trips!