The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher ‘16

Ok.  I’m in for another.
As much as I was saying at the end of last winter it would be my last season there, I folded and accepted another offer.  Back to The Man for me.

So I’ll be there in about 3weeks.  Start work on the 20th.

Shred’s at Peri this year which I’m stoked about!

Anyone else heading up for the season?

I’m already in Jindy, working behind the bar at the LJ, will be riding perisher.
Meriel is back at the Man this season as well.

Yea stoked she’s back.  Good to se how her riding is after spending last season in NZ.

We’ll have to catch up for a ride again this season bud.  Think we missed each other a lot last!

I’ll hit you up when I’m heading through town on my way up the hill.

I’ll be there again this season!

Stoked to have you back Dylan!  shaka

I’m aiming to be down most weeks, keen to ride with some fellow members!

Got here on Friday.

It’s cold and windy. The suns out most days though

Weather reports looking rather cold this week. Nothing above 10 and snow predicted for Thurs when it’ll be a max of 2 and a low of -3…

Looking forward to coming down for a slide and some good times in perisher this season IF its good!

Hopefullly see youse down there!

It was freezing on Saturday - and there is a a good system apparently on the way

Bring on the 2016 season!

Hands up who’s getting excited!

hand

Enjoying the long weekend!

Hoping to open the v8 opens this afternoon

Whose down this weekend?

ozgirl - 22 June 2016 12:49 PM

Whose down this weekend?

My wife Liz and I are down from Saturday to Tuesday. Liz broke her wrist when we were hiking the other day so she’s not going to have the best weekend. Doctors said 6 weeks in a cast and once it’s off she’s good to board, she is so bummed though, i feel super sorry for her.

Hoping that not too many people turn up on the weekend but i’m tipping all this media coverage the snow is getting the whole of Australia will migrate there. Hopefully they open some more terrain if this good snow arrives on Friday

Urghh! That sucks!

We are heading down tomorrow arvo to Sunday night.

And i hear you on the people! But I suppose nothing we can do except deal with it on the day!

Hey @Azz and @Tambo when are you grace us with your presence in Perisher?

ozgirl - 23 June 2016 11:01 PM

Hey @Azz and @Tambo when are you grace us with your presence in Perisher?

Sadly we have no plans to get to any snow is Oz before the shred. Passes are really for a potential trip to the states in January.
usually work slows down in winter, but this year it’s gone crazy. Can’t even think of snow yet :( :(

This just in for August.. http://www.mountainwatch.com/snow-news/30737109/Snow-Season-Outlook-2016—-August-Update—-Australia—-Finally-Winning

Anyone gonna be down on the 20th - 23rd of Aug??

I haven’t been down at all this season due to stupid work commitments. But ill be down on the above dates for some shred action if anyone is keen on a beer and a slide! Hopefully there’s some quality snow! Yeeww!