The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I’m back - only taken me 4+ months! 

Ohhhhh haaaaai my BW buddies, I’m finally back! Haven’t had a chance to read through the forums but this is the first time I’ve had the chance to log in since I had Luka in November! (He’s great by the way! Such a little dude) Missed you all, I already have a leave pass for the shred this year and I’m soooooo excited! Xxx

billy billy billy - good to see that still works! raspberry punch

Welcome back Billy! Luka is so damn cute, mini shred in the making!

Can’t wait to catch up at the shred! Gonna be grouse!

Thanks mate!!!! kiss

Wooooohoooo bring it on! Xx billy

Hey @Billy Great to see you back in these parts beers

Billy!!!!!!

Ohhhh gidday!!! Xx

Hey @Billy! shaka

Always good to see you around here. I’ve been following your photos on Facebook. So stoked for you guys! That’s awesome you’re getting to the Shred. You must be looking forward to getting back on your snowboard! ??

rider26 - 20 March 2016 03:22 AM

Hey @Billy! shaka

Always good to see you around here. I’ve been following your photos on Facebook. So stoked for you guys! That’s awesome you’re getting to the Shred. You must be looking forward to getting back on your snowboard! ??

Hi Jez!!! @rider26
Aw thanks!! Xx Yeah Luka’s awesome, laughing and giggling his head off now wink Can’t wait to get him on the white stuff. Yep, leave pass for the shred, can’t wait! I’m having dreams about getting back up the hill, haha!

Love to Michelle!!! Hope you guys are well Xxx

welcome back, billy! grin