The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mud’s Sun Peaks 2015-16 Family Trip Report

Awesome work mate, sounds like you all had an amazing time and I’m now keen to check this place out next season!

Great review and pics, thanks grin

As always, a thorough and enjoyable read, Mud!!!!! shaka

MS was one of the Ski Fraternity that I did get along with, so I can see how he’s done a great job as SP AU Ammbassador!!!!!

Wow, great read, @Mudhoney! Thank you for sharing this with us! ?

Thanks, all.  Will continue adding some more vids/photos as I plough through it all at home.  Had to buy a new Mac just to handle it!

Cracking report, thanks Mud!

Mudhoney - 22 February 2016 01:21 PM

Had to buy a new Mac just to handle it!

Had my GoPro replaced on insurance couple months ago, and they gave me a Black 4 as a replacement!!!!!

$3500 later on a new iMac!!!!! ?

Mizu Kuma - 22 February 2016 04:58 PM

Had my GoPro replaced on insurance couple months ago, and they gave me a Black 4 as a replacement!!!!!

Yeah they’re a bit steep, eh?  Still, the screen is incredible.

Mudhoney - 22 February 2016 07:26 PM
Mizu Kuma - 22 February 2016 04:58 PM

Yeah they’re a bit steep, eh?  Still, the screen is incredible.

Made my hand tremble when I was handin over the dough, but damn that screen image is sooooo good!!!!!

Azz - 21 February 2016 04:57 PM

That is an excellent report, one of the best I have ever read.

shaka @Mudhoney

@Box Head  find this man a prize for a job well done smile

This! What a report! Thanks for all the effort you put in Mud, I really enjoyed reading it!

Billy - 07 April 2016 09:20 PM

This! What a report! Thanks for all the effort you put in Mud, I really enjoyed reading it!

Cheers, Billy.  I am currently plowing through hours and hours of GoPro footage to try to get it down to 10 minutes of so of footage people might actually want to watch.