The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Legends in Sydney: Scott Stevens & JP Walker

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to meet up with snowboarding legends JP Walker and Scott Stevens for a weekend of skateboarding and hanging out in Sydney. The boys were over here for the premiere of 2032, the new ThirtyTwo team movie. We had an absolutely epic time, and I’ve just finished an article that outlines the weekend, what went down, and what I learnt from these two legends—two of the best people I’ve ever met.

You can read the article here.

There’s also a video we put together from the weekend, check it out:

2032, the movie they were here to promote, is also now available in the store. You can pick from the regular DVD or the limited edition DVD + Blu-Ray combo, which also comes with a 48-page booklet documenting the film in print. It’s an amazing film, and one you definitely don’t want to miss!

F#$k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scotty rules anything thats board related it seems!!!

oh and article link doesnt work

Awesome edit Walker! Must have been fun filming these guys.
JP is such a dude lol. The intro with him reminded me of that Forum video where they all do impressions of him LOL
Permanently one of my favourite riders!