The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Congrats to H0z (and Mr H0z!)

Yes Mr H0z (finally!) got down on one knee!

We have a wedding in our future!

Looking forward to celebrating soon!

Congrats guys!

Thanks so much!!  I’m super stoked right now and can’t get the stupid grin off my face!! Yeww!!! 

P.s what a shame.. We will have to go back every year for our anniversary…  Lol! cheese

Congrats, hOz!!!!! cool smile

h0z - 28 September 2015 11:10 AM

Thanks so much!!  I’m super stoked right now and can’t get the stupid grin off my face!! Yeww!!! 

P.s what a shame.. We will have to go back every year for our anniversary…  Lol! cheese

When do we get to celebrate??

Thanks mizu!

Kim.. Not too sure enquiring around atm.. But probs in a month or so…  But I will let you know when I get something sorted out! (thinking a bbq at mr.h0zs this Friday for a celebration drink…  But we will do a proper party too!).

h0z - 29 September 2015 01:54 PM

Thanks mizu!

Kim.. Not too sure enquiring around atm.. But probs in a month or so…  But I will let you know when I get something sorted out! (thinking a bbq at mr.h0zs this Friday for a celebration drink…  But we will do a proper party too!).

Ah - dammit - we are at Jindy for the weekend.

Lets us know the details for the one in a month.

No worries! I’ll do a facebook event smile

CONGRATS!

Looks like all the cool kids are getting engaged. wink

Congrats!! Now you face the one question you’ll get sick of… “Have you set a date yet?” LOL

Congrats, guys! We were really stoked to hear the news. grin

Grunge… Haha yep definitely!! cheese

Dark:  Omg tell me about it… The day I announced it (day after it happened) I was getting asked…  I’m like its been 24 hours….  Seriously? Haha.  For the record… Some time early 2017 looks to be the go… (summer here. So winter os for our honeymoon.. Haha. And I’m due for my long service leave then… So works out perfectly!!)

Jez:  Thank you!!  smile

Sorry for the lateness in seeing this thread…but big congratulations, hoz! grin

Thanks cords! shaka