The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

“BALANCE” Movie Premieres — Sydney & Melbourne - Win VIP Tickets

Hey guys,

You don’t want to miss this premiere. Guaranteed to be one of the best films of the year and one epic end-of-season party. Also there will be giveaways on the night!

Sydney Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1897911290433069/
Melbourne Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1700373980196161/

WIN VIP PASSES & PRIZES

We are also giving away for each premiere:

2 x VIP tickets (for you and a friend)
2 x drink vouchers
2 x YES snowboard socks
2 x YES 420 T-shirts

All you need to do is RSVP on one of the Facebook events and reply below to tell us which premiere you will be going to. We will pick one person at random from each premiere location. If you don’t have Facebook, just reply here to tell us which premiere you are going to.

I’ll be at the Melbourne show, looks Sick!!  rocker

Melbourne event. =)

Sydney pleassseee!!! smile This looks epic!

Sydney fo meee!

Heading to the melbourne show. Yeow!

Winners

Please email your full name and postal address to promo(at)boardworld.com.au

Have fun at the premieres, everyone! Don’t forget to share some photos. shaka

REDRAW

Unfortunately redfrog can’t make it. So we have another winner for the Melbourne event.

Yay! I win redraw! Can’t wait to see the movie tonight I rink I convinced a few mates to go too! smile

Won’t sell me a beer because i don’t have some sort of ticket? Hot and crampted, i have officially given up my seat and bailed. Headed to any other establishment that will sell me a Corona and ill wait for the dvd   cool mad

Whaaat?! I had no troubles getting a beer, I got a few, didn’t even use my drink card when I got it later.
What time did you arrive? Things got started a little late and it was pretty packed when they showed the movie around 8.
That said, I was lucky I was at the front, not cramped not hot, but my mate didn’t get much prized handed out as they threw it to the back.. lol.

Sweet movie, just reminded me that I need to go pick up a surfing lesson or 2 before I make my exodus to Whis.

grunge - 02 October 2015 08:56 AM

Whaaat?! I had no troubles getting a beer, I got a few, didn’t even use my drink card when I got it later.
What time did you arrive? Things got started a little late and it was pretty packed when they showed the movie around 8.
That said, I was lucky I was at the front, not cramped not hot, but my mate didn’t get much prized handed out as they threw it to the back.. lol.

Sweet movie, just reminded me that I need to go pick up a surfing lesson or 2 before I make my exodus to Whis.

730 - 745, and yea bartender said some bs about needing a ticket b/c the promoters blah blah blah. I wasn’t impressed, did have a good seat in the middle of the back room, but was annoyed. 1 hour round trip after hours trains and 0 movie.  downer

^ Woah.. that sucks dude.

I got there a 6.30, bought a drink, and just before 8, went to buy 2 more drinks for me and my mate who arrived around 7.30.
When I picked up the drink tickets from Amine I didn’t even use them as we were both hungry and went to eat! heck, I think I still have the drink tix with me lol.. maybe that’s what they were referring to….?  but yeah that sucks man, maybe you had a dick bartender.