The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Canada - el Nino?

Hughman666 - 25 September 2015 07:25 PM

That would be good to see actually.  I’m still tossing up as to whether to head inland for part of the trip to check out the other resorts - Sun Peaks looks pretty good!

Oops, sorry didn’t notice that.  Here’s the table.

credit for that table goes to MainStreet over on the Sun Peaks free forum.

rider26 - 09 October 2015 09:50 AM

Weren’t they saying the same for Australia this year? That is was going to be a super strong El Nino and a shocker of a season? They pretty much all but guaranteed it. Seemed like a solid season to me. I’m with Mizu… anyone got a coin?

Yeah they were predicting a bad season, but then this East Indian Ocean Dipole thing came to our rescue.  It was a decent season but started quite late - school hols were terrible.  It really just backs up the fact that any single factor does not determine the season outcome.

Mudhoney - 23 November 2015 05:42 PM
Hughman666 - 25 September 2015 07:25 PM

That would be good to see actually.  I’m still tossing up as to whether to head inland for part of the trip to check out the other resorts - Sun Peaks looks pretty good!

Oops, sorry didn’t notice that.  Here’s the table.

credit for that table goes to MainStreet over on the Sun Peaks free forum.

Sun Peaks Forum?????

Did they run him out of town over on ski.wankers.com.au?????

Mizu Kuma - 24 November 2015 08:25 AM

Sun Peaks Forum?????

Did they run him out of town over on ski.wankers.com.au?????

Wasn’t it you they ran out of town?  LOL

Apparently some of them got sick of the “vibe” from some parties on s.c.au and started their own board.  Maybe you should do that, Miz.  You could use as much creative punctuation as you want, IMO.

LOL That’s why I created Boardworld!!!!!

Jeremy is just a front to throw off the skiers off the scent!!!!!

does he smell funny?

Mudhoney - 25 November 2015 12:18 PM

does he smell funny?

Like bananas!!!!!

These figures can be a little bit out but various source have all been pointing the same way - this could be the week to set up winter: