The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Baker x Chris Brown collab…yeah, “that” Chris Brown

Looks like this is happening… I love Baker but I can’t say I’m backing this move. Apparently Theotis and Chris Brown are pals which is how it came about. Thoughts?

Aaah .... not a fan. Would be better off doing it Supreme but they wouldn’t even be down for it. I hope it doesn’t come out at least do it with an OG of Hip Hop.

Now this is a dope collab. Humidity X Chocolate Skateboards with graphics by Evan Hecox

That’s fucking rad. Humidity are always on top of the game for such a small shop. I was lucky enough to visit them in New Orleans back in 2013, top bunch of guys. Also met Gary Rogers from Skateline there. Good times.

walker - 24 August 2015 03:14 PM

That’s fucking rad. Humidity are always on top of the game for such a small shop. I was lucky enough to visit them in New Orleans back in 2013, top bunch of guys. Also met Gary Rogers from Skateline there. Good times.

oh! So rad. I would love to hit up a US tour for a few years wink Gary! Funny guy.