The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

ITS PUKING

It is puking here in whistler this morning.

So was Jeremy last night.

HA. HA.  cool hmm

Get any video of either of those?

haha big night Jeremy?

The snow is falling here in Whistler.

So was CJ today (into holes).

And yes, I do have photos!  LOL

That black dome you can see under the tree is the top of his helmet.

Michelle and Dan helping him out.

Freedom.

WOW that is crazy hahaha! how was that walking or riding? if he was strapped in how did his board get down there!

He was strapped in and I have no idea how he got down there. He was in so deep and his board was keeping him anchored down there. He will have to explain it when he gets back to the house. LOL

LOL too funny!

hahaha yeah it was hilarious. Thankfully nothing broken. He was well and truly stuck in there. And he couldn’t get one binding off so his ankle was on a nasty angle.

When I first met CJ I didn’t think I would be the one doing the saving, thought it might be the other way round wink But then I guess we aren’t at the beach are we.

Dan83 - 10 March 2011 12:15 AM

hahaha yeah it was hilarious. Thankfully nothing broken. He was well and truly stuck in there. And he couldn’t get one binding off so his ankle was on a nasty angle.

When I first met CJ I didn’t think I would be the one doing the saving, thought it might be the other way round wink But then I guess we aren’t at the beach are we.

Maybe it was the extra big bits at the front weighing CJ down haha

crazy crazy day.. so many sick and crazy lines

Oh man that was some epic riding going on today. Thanks Dan for your help saving my ass, I owe you a slow mo run.

Dan and Finney it was a privilege riding with you guys that was some awesome riding you guys put on. Kept this this little boy on his toes.

hahaha no worries man. I eagerly await the slow mo run wink

Look forward to riding with you some more. How long are you here?

Disgustingly Awesome downer

hahaha, smilar thing happen to a mate of mine, he couldnt get out.. and i was just sitting on the side laughing. when few boarders offered to help, i just told them to keep going as he’s going to be fine… his face expression = priceless

so jealous!!  smirk