Daybreak Sunglasses Reviews

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I’m Josh, the Founder behind Daybreak and an old mate of Jez.  I am stoked to be up on the BOARDWORLD store with our Flexfit Classics, and just wanted to give you a bit of background.

The Flexfit Classics:

The Flexfit Classics are our toughest and most unbreakable model. Made out of a unique flexible and lightweight memory material and coupled with our high performance polarized lenses, the Flexfit are designed for those that like living an active lifestyle and want a great pair of sunglasses they can take with them wherever they go. From the surf to the snow, they can handle any conditions and can be worn comfortably on your face all day.

Have been rocking my pair of flexfit classics from the start of this little venture.

I love them, they have taken a beating from snowboarding, to white water rafting to downhill MTB. Also have got a few buddies here in Whis and Van who like them and because of the philosophy behind Daybreak, they want to be apart of it and buy some pairs.

Keep up on the good work guys! Whenever (or if) mine break, i will be buying some more!

So, I bought a couple pairs of these puppies cause I liked the concept behind their charitable nature!!!!!

And, due to my head being of the large watermelon shaped thing it is, I gave them to my girls!!!!!

They absolutely rate theses things, and they’re pretty fashionable young trendy, and extremely good lookin girls!!!!! * They take after their father!!!!!

In short, you probably gonna be hard pressed to find a pair of shades of this quality for the amount of moola that these things sell for!!!!!

As Molly would say, do yaself a favour!!!!!

Working on the water day in day out Im always on the look out for good polarised sunnies. These seem legit from what i’ve read and they give to charity! Winner!. Durable shades and again, polarised!

Might have to fetch me a pair!

Cheers guys!

I have been really stoked with my Daybreak sunnies. I’ve been rocking them for the past 6 months or so. I went for the clear frame with the sunset lens, and they look and feel awesome. I’m a bit of a sunnies freak/collector, so I’m quite critical when it comes to sunnies, but I have nothing but good things to say about these. The materials and build is what you’d expect from much more expensive brands, the lenses are incredibly clear and durable (not a single mark on them), and they feel good and look great. They come with a rigid case and lens wipe, the pricing is on point, and you’re supporting an Aussie brand with a great social cause behind it. I’m stoked. Thanks Josh!

Got myself a pair of these from their crowdfunding campaign….Loved being able to choose my colours, that support a good cause rather than entirely their own bottom line and the price is on point.

8 months later they are still going strong for me. Would definitely purchase again!

rider26 - 04 August 2015 08:29 PM

I’m a bit of a sunnies freak/collector, so I’m quite critical when it comes to sunnies, but I have nothing but good things to say about these.

I’m the same, I think I counted something stupid like 10+ pairs of Oakleys… so if these are as good as you say I may need to invest in a pair!

Great sunglasses, they are stylish, super comfortable, don’t hinder your vision and can take a bit of a beating. The lenses are a bit lighter than my oakleys and ray-bans but they are fantastic for low light days, especially at the snow. For the price, they are exceptional quality and I would recommend these to anyone that wants a good pair of sunglasses without the price tag of the major brands.

Seriously half the price of my other glasses (that I bought on special!)

And they look freaking cool

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the honest feedback and positive comments.

Means a hell of a lot to us that we’re on the right track with our product and that people are honestly enjoying our eyewear.

More importantly, it means that our brand is on track to be able to create real social change in the world, and to directly impact the people and communities in need who deserve the same basic rights to healthcare that we have been given.

Our website should be live in the next week or so, and will detail our aim of helping to change the lives of people in need and how we’re going about doing this.

Thanks again for all your support and helping to make this happen,
Josh

Hey Guys,

Thought id chime in here… I bought my first pair of daybreaks from Josh last Dec and i cant say a bad word about them.  The overall quality of these classy shades is amazing. Durable, scratch proof lenses (of most importance) and all round style.

If you want a funky style with quality parts look no further. Also with every pair sold daybreak will donate money to help a blind person restore their sight! How cool!!

5 stars guys. Now i just gotta watch my mrs doesnt steal em!! Haha!

Hey guys just wondering if the Daybreak Jet Black sunnies, are they a matte finish or gloss? Looking at purchasing one smile cheers

@Franchise, my wife’s Daybreak sunnies are matte black. I’ve messaged @Josh @ Daybreak just to confirm 100%

@Franchise  The Jet Black definitely have a matte finish cool smile

In fact our Jet Black, Snow White, Frosted Pink, Bondi Blue, Simply Red, Mint Green, and Royal Blue frames all come with a Matte Finish.

Our Electric Tortoise and Crystal Clear are the only frames that come in a Gloss Finish.

Awesome thanks alot guys! Will be ordering them very soon, can’t wait! :D

I’ve been rocking my Electric Tortoise/Amber Daybreaks for a while now and have nothing but good things to say about them. They’re now my most worn sunnies, and have relagated the Ray Bans I was wearing to the wife’s car.

Really like them. Think I’ll pick myself up a second pair soon.  cool smile  thumbsup