The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Gnarbox

While browsing Kick-starter the other day I came across this amazing little piece of tech that makes cutting, cropping and editing all your digital life that much easier.

This piece of kit is essentially a hard-drive, with a wifi-hot spot. “What makes the GNARBOX revolutionary is that it serves the lifestyle of active people who love their cameras.” Co-founder Tim Feess tell us. “Whether you’re capturing a morning surf session or a day in the mountains, focusing less time in front of a screen but still creating awesome edits is game changing.  In the past, we had to choose between low-quality mobile apps and lugging a laptop around, that’s now a thing of the past.”

These bad boys are also water proof and drop proof making them ideal for all our favourite board sport activities.

I won’t harp on about it too much, take a look at this gem of an idea here

well i like that thing alot! Great Idea!!

That’s sick! And it looks like they are well past their funding goals. Good find, Aaron!

rider26 - 30 July 2015 08:23 AM

That’s sick! And it looks like they are well past their funding goals. Good find, Aaron!

Get em in the BW store!! (Id buy one) wink