The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Store brands - a sneak peek

More to come, but it will give you a good idea of which brands we are carrying.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/brands

Products will be uploaded in the next few days.

Awesome range of brands!!! Can’t wait to start shopping!!!

My bro needs a helmet and Anon seem to actually have one to fit his melon, and I wouldn’t mind a pair of ladies cut pants since all mine are so big on me now!

Yeeeewwwwwwww

No Airhole?

Dang, just bought a GoPro remote yesterday.  Forgot you were going to be stocking GoPro.

Noice range Jez, looking good!

TJswish - 26 May 2015 09:54 AM

No Airhole?

No. To be honest, after extensive testing, I find then significantly inferior to some of the other brands on the market in both materials and function.

Particularly BlackStrap and Le Bent, both of which I tested all season in Whistler. Both are really amazing and highly functional for different reasons.

Blackstrap is fully UV rated, fits like a glove, super comfortable and breathable, and comes in various options from tubes, to single layer hoods (great for warmer conditions, spring), to double layer hoods (great for mid-winter, stormy weather) — and the colourways are sick! Guys like DylanV have been riding in these as well and everyone rates them as highly as I do. #NoBull haha.

Le Bent is the most comfortable balaclava I’ve ever used. I can’t tell you how stoked I am on this brand. Their merino and bamboo blended fabric is honestly incredible. So soft and comfy, while providing warmth and all the benefits of bamboo as well. The neck line is a little looser and doesn’t fit as tightly, so I found this a great option for when it wasn’t stormy conditions. I am equally stoked on their snowboard socks, which honestly is the best snowboard socks I’ve ever used.

I’ll probably do a review of both at some point.

I got a BlackStrap a couple years ago, just a plain black balaclava style hood and absolutely love it. I think it’s the same as what Dylan has too.

No Nikita?

Stoked to see Mizu on there…did you end up talking to the Drink Water guys?

Yea i use a blackstrap single layered hood almost every single day i ride, they are definitely the best i have tried thumbsup

I see you listed Rome….
Will you be stocking
Reverb rocker 153mw
Agent rocker 153..
Am super keen on either of these models only deciding which one is an issue, lol….

HappyCAMPA74 - 27 May 2015 05:38 PM

I see you listed Rome….
Will you be stocking
Reverb rocker 153mw
Agent rocker 153..
Am super keen on either of these models only deciding which one is an issue, lol….

We aren’t stocking the Reverb Rocker, but we can order it in for you. It doesn’t come in 153MW in the 2016 range. Comes in: 151 and 154 (in the size area you’re looking at).

We are stocking the Agent Rocker, and it was one of the best boards I tested at SIA. It rides amazingly with the new MtnPop Rocker 2.0 (which the Reverb Rocker also has). Highly, highly recommended.

cords - 26 May 2015 04:33 PM

No Nikita?

Stoked to see Mizu on there…did you end up talking to the Drink Water guys?

No Nikita at this stage. To be honest we’ve struggled to track down the distributor in Australia.

Haven’t spoken to the Drink Water guys either at this stage. I’ll try track down the distributor.