The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Soft Launch Feedback: FORUMS bugs, design issues, functionality issues

same issue as ^^^ reported.

Also i cant change email or anything is my profile.

air180 - 19 June 2015 03:42 PM

Threads seem to be loading weird on my work computer (using firefox)..

It fixes when I refresh the page though.

I have been experiencing this on my laptop at home using Chrome

air180 - 19 June 2015 03:42 PM

Threads seem to be loading weird on my work computer (using firefox)..

It fixes when I refresh the page though.

Also sections aren’t aligned. Again, I don’t recall having this problem on my laptop? (I can be quite vague though)

I’m seeing this as well. Thanks for reporting it. We are investigating.

lanox - 19 June 2015 03:53 PM

Thanks mate. Looking into it.

Lano, this should be sorted now. You can change your email address. Let us know if you have any problems.

The incorrectly loading page issue should now be fixed as well (or will be very soon). Please let us know if you see it again.

EDIT: Doesn’t seem like this is resolved yet. Will keep you posted. Working on it.

rider26 - 20 June 2015 07:10 AM

The incorrectly loading page issue should now be fixed as well (or will be very soon). Please let us know if you see it again.

EDIT: Doesn’t seem like this is resolved yet. Will keep you posted. Working on it.

One thing I noticed is that a post that I had viewed came up as not viewed again, straight after I had this loading issue!!!!! (Your kids DaKine Glove Post) If this helps?????

Thanks mate, still trying to resolve this one. Leevi will be back on it tomorrow.

rider26 - 20 June 2015 06:40 AM
lanox - 19 June 2015 03:53 PM

Thanks mate. Looking into it.

Hey mate i dont think its fixed yet, when i changed my email i got this

The email you chose is not available and its my gmail email >?

Hey mate,

Could it be because you’ve already used that email address for an account on Boardworld? It could be connected to your other account. Actually, I’ll check now.

Yep… your other account is using your gmail account.

You want me to swap them around for you?

rider26 - 22 June 2015 10:03 PM

Hey mate,

Could it be because you’ve already used that email address for an account on Boardworld? It could be connected to your other account. Actually, I’ll check now.

Yep… your other account is using your gmail account.

You want me to swap them around for you?

Hey mate, nah that is fine.

Although i did notice another thing, when i try to reset my password i get a link send to my emial, once i click to on link in email i get error token has expired etc.

Also the email that i am trying to use for lanox account is not the email i used for moist.

So i think you may have 2 issues, maybe try changing email your self ?

Email change is working for me. I just tested from a test “member” account as well.

Hmmmm.

Why; when I click on most recent post, doesn’t it take me to the most recent post? Instead I’m just taken to the top of the last page.

iPhone - safari

spaz - 23 June 2015 05:44 AM

Why; when I click on most recent post, doesn’t it take me to the most recent post? Instead I’m just taken to the top of the last page.

iPhone - safari

Yeah, this would make life easy!!!!!

rider26 - 22 June 2015 10:54 PM

Email change is working for me. I just tested from a test “member” account as well.

Hmmmm.

hmmm indeed…