The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your latest purchase from the BOARDWORLD Store

Stellvadore - 06 July 2015 04:36 PM

Anyone else riding Flux?

bowtie

As much as I’d lurve to spend some coin on a new jacket, my 6 year old 3CS Purler is still in perfect nick!!!!!

Sooooo, I thought I’d treat it to a freshen up with this stuff!!!!!

Again, with the member discount, and free freight, it was a no brainer to get it off the BW Store!!!!!  thumbsup

Thanks Boardworld!!!

Loving the new setup (YES Optemistic, and Now Selects), having a shorter lighter board seams to be making a noticable difference.
While i dont really have the experiance to give this a propper review, This thing jsut loves the mountain.

blizzard_22 - 09 July 2015 08:07 PM

Thanks Boardworld!!!

Probably the best two additions ever!

How good are the Hoods? all weather I am in mine and it’s t he bommmbbbzzzz…

Stellvadore - 22 July 2015 08:42 AM
blizzard_22 - 09 July 2015 08:07 PM

Thanks Boardworld!!!

Probably the best two additions ever!

How good are the Hoods? all weather I am in mine and it’s t he bommmbbbzzzz…

Yeah I have two now! Bought one a few years back but they only had black back then. I needed colour!

I purchased some Le Bent socks on Monday morning. Delivered Wednesday morning (no waiting about for deliveries from boardworld!).

Just tried them on at home and they feel super comfy. Looking forward to testing them out this weekend when me and my crew head to NZ.

Will post some feedback after I’ve given the socks a bit of hell - but I reckon they are going to come up trumps.

Yes Typo, cant wait for Sunday

Nice and colorful, looks like a nice whip.

Just scored my new 6’6 Dakine double board bag and Mizu water bottle today! (Mizu I want you to sign it haha).  Super stoked with both products. Keeping my sleds padded and my body hydrated!! Jeremy was super helpful in getting the bag for me from Dakine as it wasn’t in stock at the BW store.

Speedy postage everything went super smooth.

Boardworld store froth! shaka  grin

Boardworld hoody and tee
rocker shaka dance nutjob ollie

Just finished up my NZ trip with the new Jones Mountain Twin 161w.  Rode a week of groomers, off-piste powder and a day of heli.  Great board, super versatile - definitely don’t need my Skunk Ape anymore!!  Thanks to BoardWorld for the advice and great service!

Boardworld camo circle hoodie
Boardworld blue/green circle tall tee

shaka

Just received a parcel of BW goodies!!!  Thanks Jez and team

Can’t wait for the weekend to Rep BW!

Stoked these bad boys arrived! Such good quality gear!