The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your latest purchase from the BOARDWORLD Store

Just got this baby in the mail today from the new store, it’s freaking awesome and I can’t wait to test it out on the weekend!  shaka

Awesome jacket!

Looks great, Alysha! Enjoy! shaka

Hey guys!! I took delivery of this beauty some time ago but life has been crazy so I haven’t been around. But here it is! Yes The Standard 159 wide with my 1 year old Now IPO’s on it, set up ready for NZ very soon!!! Yes, I have chucked the boots on, strapped in and done some buttering on the lounge room carpet, and it felt good!!! Should be a good set up for me, despite the colours clashing a little. Can’t wait to shift the bindings back and get on that chopper now!  shaka

Colours look sweet to me!!!!!

Make sure ya let us all know how it goes!!!!!

Cannot even deal with setting up my new board and bindings!! cheese

So weird, have never ever had a brand new set up let alone board AND bindings!
Cheers so much Jez for getting the guys in the Warehouse to ship this so quickly!!
- Arrived 2 days after ordered, in pristine condition! OMG!!!

Just wanna put it on the white stuff now! Prepare for happiness overload and post city!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/products/yes-emoticon-146-snowboard

Bindings!

Nice kit guys.

Hel Yes and Now Select bindings last season for me.
Hand delivered, fully set up and ready to ride.  I had a freshly broken arm so couldn’t put her through her paces properly, but was instantly in love.

Since then a couple of Japan Trips and Thredbo last weekend have proven that board love was well justified.

Somethin small, but somethin that could save a lot of heartache!!!!!

And for the price!!!!! Why take the risk?????

Wise you are Mizu! I don’t know why I don’t have one yet

unremarkable - 05 July 2015 07:42 AM

Wise you are Mizu! I don’t know why I don’t have one yet

Since I leave my board outside a lot while working, I don’t leave home without my lock. Saves a bit of stress and you can be a bit more confident that you’ll walk outside and still be able to ride.

I know they are easy to cut but having to get out pliers and cut a cable vs walking off with one of the other 50+ boards or skis on the rack makes it at least a bit more safe smile

I’ve always been one to lock my board, but my lock busted itself a week ago. Thats the second lock of the same kind to get jammed and stop working. Just ordered one of the Dakine ones shaka

Also just ordered one of the Dakine ones, little bit of peace of mind - couldn’t imagine many worse ways to ruin your day on the hill than by getting your board stolen.

Good call, guys. Thanks for your orders. They will be going out first thing on Monday morning.

I’ve been riding my new Yès board & Flux binding combo for the last week & I am in awe.

Typically I have very bad knees and ankles, continually rolling my front foot in my boot, getting shin splints and struggling with weight distubution…

One day on this setup and everything has compltely gone.
I’ve set the angles up the same (12’ 12’)... But all of my knee pain is completlely gone.

This Emoticon board is soooo sick, flexi enough that when I first started buttering it kicked me out because of it’s noodleness but now I have it figure out I am jibbing, hitting 30footers and carving hard…..

Can’t believe how much a setup can change your riding within a couple of days…

Feel like I have been doing it wrong for so long after riding this!
Super stoked…..

Anyone else riding Flux?