The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your latest purchase from the BOARDWORLD Store

TJswish - 29 May 2015 11:15 PM

and a #NOJEZ raspberry

K2_TeacherBoy - 29 May 2015 05:10 PM

It will only be better if it had a green Boardworld Sticker slapped on it wink

Yeah those as well. Havent printed em off yet though. ;P

DR1F7R - 02 June 2015 01:30 PM
blizzard_22 - 02 June 2015 09:28 AM
DR1F7R - 24 May 2015 11:01 AM

Snerberd! xD
Cant wait for the season to start.

How’d you get your stickers all the same colour??

Printed most of them myself.
The Nitro one, is one TJs brother did for me before i got my plotter, and the V-Energy a mate did for me.

I’m gonna put two and two together and guess your friend is lowguido?

I’ve never heard of a plotter, must research this, I feel like I need one in my life!!!

Yeah LGs a mate of mine. Actually going for a skate with him after work raspberry lol.

Yeah i have wanted one for a while, and a 3D printer. But the latter are much more expensive, so maybe after i have bought a house.

Mmmm. Much plotter. So vinyl.

I got my new NOW selects from a good friend of boardworld; underground tuning in whistler earlier this year. that kinda counts right?
super keen to get em out on aussie slopes soon!

P.S. super job on my board tuning @ underground tuning! slide so good!

P.P.S Good skate last night.

BW has hooked me up with some sweet tuning equipment:

Tuning vises

Iron

Dual-Sided Stone

Plus various waxes.

I gave the vises and iron a quick go on the weekend.  The little rubber tops on the vises grab the snowboard topsheet really well, and the board didn’t move around at all while waxing.  It was a very nice change from having to fumble around trying to wedge my board into one of those adjustable tradesman’s benches.  It also brings the board up to a more suitable height for working on.

This year’s setup!

2016 Yes Typo 155
and Rome Boss 390

Board arrived today, so can’t comment on that to much other then it feels and looks great!
Bindings are magic, had them on my Basic and completely changed how the board rode. 

Now we just need some snow!
And some more BW stickers wink

Boots I purchased through a different store, but are Nitro Teams.
Did have Ventures, but they leaked so got upgraded to Teams.

Pretty happy with this setup!

Mmmm nice Vices. I’m jelly!
I’m always using some old wooden stool and a sunbeam iron LOL

and nitro Teams with Rome 390’s!

in my humble opinion this is The MOST COMFORTABLE combination EVER! its going to feel like you have strapped your feet into some clouds as you glide down the mountain.

With very few adjustments, it probably will be.  With straight bolt up, slot in and ride inward already SOO impressed.  Can’t wait for more snow to try the new deck out with this setup.

LowGuido - 16 June 2015 08:46 PM

in my humble opinion this is The MOST COMFORTABLE combination EVER! its going to feel like you have strapped your feet into some clouds as you glide down the mountain.

Yeah my old iron was a teflon-coated one.  The teflon would flake off while waxing!

I have Nitro Team TLS boots from about 3 years ago.  They are pretty good, my only complaint is they let water in.

Radical gloves. Hybrid M Black.

Sandbox Boss goggles Black.

smile

Mudhoney - 17 June 2015 08:26 PM
LowGuido - 16 June 2015 08:46 PM

Yeah my old iron was a teflon-coated one.  The teflon would flake off while waxing!

I have Nitro Team TLS boots from about 3 years ago.  They are pretty good, my only complaint is they let water in.

My Ventures did this while in Japan. Brand newies.  So sent them back and got sent the Teams.  Two models higher then the Ventures I think, so no complaints

Sandbox Boss Black smile

They look good, mate! I hope you’re stoked. cheese

rider26 - 23 June 2015 09:39 PM

They look good, mate! I hope you’re stoked. cheese

Ohhhhh yeah! Absolutely! smile

Latest purchase from boardworld is Ass Armor smile

Jeremy was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Sent him the funds, notified me when he received and away it went. It literally took 3 days to arrive, tracking number and all!

These are the best impact shorts, light weight and super comfy and a fanastic fit! I’m usually a size 32 in pants so ordered the mediums and they fit very well!

Cheers boardworld smile