The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Latest Purchase

one month till season start and I’m ready to go, first in Australia then NZ in August pumped,
2016 Yes Standard and now selects

^ nice choice of bindings and board.

Where in NZ will you be? Slated to be in QT mid Aug myself for 10 days. =)

Will be in Queenstown aswell from the 13th till the 22nd
when are you there???

^LOL!!! 12th-22nd.

A good friend who’s a beginner will be going to a vet’s conference.
We’ll be in arrowtown from 12th until the Sunday then shifting to Wanaka.

Are you with a posse? It’d be good to have ppl to shred with. =)

Nice combo, looks sick!

Will leave here for 24 hours and then move to the equipment thread smile

Welcome to Boardworld, Evn! shaka

Great setup, I’m sure you’re going to love it. Those colours look so good too! Let us know how it goes when you get to test it in Australia and NZ. cool grin

* TJ, you can leave it here for now. I’ll merge this with the “Latest Purchase” thread soon: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/5842 (Evn, if you can’t see the thread in Social, the link I just posted is where it will be). wink

Yeah that’s what I was going to do raspberry

5 of us will be in Wanaka from 15-19 Aug, mostly doing Cardrona & TC, before heading to Lake Tekapo and doing Ohau & Roundhill.  Let’s organize drinks for a night of the 15th-16th!

grunge - 10 May 2015 10:24 PM

^LOL!!! 12th-22nd.

A good friend who’s a beginner will be going to a vet’s conference.
We’ll be in arrowtown from 12th until the Sunday then shifting to Wanaka.

Are you with a posse? It’d be good to have ppl to shred with. =)

hi Grunge,
yes 5 off us going, my first time to nz a few of the boys have been before, staying in town and hiring a car,
think we will be doing Cadrona and Remarks not sure as it my first time,but i think as we have a car will be able to get to around, will defiantly get in contact when we get closer and hook up for a shred and beers
Evan

You don’t NEED a car… but with the price of buses, if you got a few people it’s quite often cheaper to have the car lol.

^ I’ve always used a car, it’s just easier with a car so you can leave when you want to yourself. =P

Except if you break something. Then you’re screwed

Evn: Yes, drinking’s the best fun after a good shred. I’ll be freeriding it at Coronet/Remarks, then after that most likely Cardrona, we’ll keep in touch closer to the time. I have an NZ number, but coz I didn’t top up last year (left the phone behind,) the number expired… Do’h!!!!!