The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo now part of the mountain collective

It was last year!

The newest announcement is that Sun Valley is in!

You going to get a pass?

Aren’t you committed to a Thredbo trip this year?

Wqas it?  Had no idea but reading the blurb it doesn’t really compare to The Epic Pass in anyway.  If I knew for sure what we were doing next year maybe I would but we might just be saving up our pennies and annual leave for the wedding and honeymoon next year.  Lost of different plans for that floating around at the moment all of which cost money ha ha!

No plans for Thredbo at this stage and will just be pottering around Perisher most weekends.  Trying to keep a lid on discretionary spending at the moment and $114 a day to ride Thredbo when I have a Perisher Season Pass is definitely not on the agenda.

ozgirl - 05 May 2015 09:43 AM

Oh coooool , cooperation between Thredbo and perisher, u can walk over a kilometre to ride one tbar at perisher with your Thredbo pass, AWESOME…......................

NBG - 05 May 2015 10:41 AM
ozgirl - 05 May 2015 09:43 AM

Oh coooool , cooperation between Thredbo and perisher, u can walk over a kilometre to ride one tbar at perisher with your Thredbo pass, AWESOME…......................

hahaha!

NBG - 05 May 2015 10:30 AM

... but reading the blurb it doesn’t really compare to The Epic Pass in anyway.

It doesn’t compare if you are a Perisher rider.

But for Vic peeps its still an attractive offer.

It would very much be for me if I were a single person who doesn’t buy a Perisher pass.

No plans for Thredbo at this stage and will just be pottering around Perisher most weekends.

Didn’t you have a friends birthday or something - They wanted you to go to?

Was it?

Yep, I didn’t pay to ride Thredbo for the Shred last year.

Na bday not happening down there anymore, was going to be too big of a financial burden on a lot of the ppl he wanted to attend.

Ah okay

Good news for you!