The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hitcase for iPhone

I am are very excited to see Hitcase on Boardworld in the coming months and to get one my self for the season just for the fact I can post straight from my iphone and not transfer it from my gopro.

Shred Geoff Brown Slow Mo FS3

Skate
Ryan DeCenzo

Hey Andy,

Not sure if you’re aware but if you have the WIFI gopro you can actually post direct from your gopro app… you can even edit (slightly) on your phone before you post.

not to say i wasn’t impressed when jez tested the hitcase!

Im thinking I’ll get one too, pretty keen to see how the interchangeable lenses go!  movie_camera  movie_camera

I’ve enjoyed using the Hitcase. I’m going to take it up to Whistler tomorrow to see what we can get. Stay tuned.

I wish they made it for the 6plus.
6plus is seriously lacking in the protective case department. The ones that are available don’t come anywhere near the Hitcase.
Some from high profile companies such as L****roof have very poor reviews.

I’m thinking of getting one for my iphone 6. Jez, you’ll be stocking them wont you?

6plus might need more options for protective casings but I don’t think it needs to be in the action sports camera window. 6plus are giant!

Jez were you able to capture anything from whis?

There will be a Hitcase 6+ Case

Well I guess it will be in the action sports camera window.. Good news for those of you with the giant phones :D :D

tracvks - 21 April 2015 01:17 AM

Jez were you able to capture anything from whis?

Yep, had a really fun day playing with the Hitcase on Sunday. I’m really impressed with the photos. It’s so easy to capture everything in frame. Literally just point it in the direction and you’ve got everything you want framed. We filmed a bit too. I will try get up a little edit soon.

6+ is a good option for action sports because of the optical image stabiliser and longer battery life.
Sure it’s big, really big, but that just aids showing off vids and pics in the pub wink
Desperately needs a protective case though - I’ve already broken one of them.
The down side is it has very low capacity - I’ll just have to upload everyday.

They are saying 6+ for the start of summer! Just in time for our winter.
Put me down for one Jez or should I preorder when they offer it on their website?

Just put this edit together. It was filmed in one day on Whistler Mountain. 100% of the footage is from my iPhone 5 with Hitcase PRO+ for iPhone. It works super well and was a lot of fun using it.