The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2015 @ Planet Hotham!!!

rider26 - 28 August 2015 05:52 AM

I’m a long way from snow right now!  shock

Alice Springs?????

Had a wicked weekend, thanks to all who turned up.  Sorry to those I didn’t get to chat with.  I’ll sort through my gopro footage and see if there is anything worth posting.

Awesome stuff guys, super fun. shaka

Thanks to everyone for making it rad. Extra shout out to Billy for coming up to hang out with us yesterday. kiss

Mudhoney - 30 August 2015 09:06 PM

Had a wicked weekend, thanks to all who turned up.  Sorry to those I didn’t get to chat with.  I’ll sort through my gopro footage and see if there is anything worth posting.

thanks for bringing the Mudlets and Mrs Mud. great to see them again smile

If you don’t know them, the Mudlets are fun kids with lots of giggles in those little bodies. smile

Thanks everyone for a fun fun shred. Cant wait till next year already! dance blush snowman

Awesome weekend! Couldn’t have asked for better weather or better company!

Unfortunately had to bail early on dinner due to contracting this death flu that’s going around and missed out on the chance for a few drinks with everyone but all in all had an awesome time.

Can’t wait to spend more time at hotham next year!

Small shredit.  It’s not the best, but might bring back some memories.

air180 - 31 August 2015 08:59 AM

Awesome weekend!

Unfortunately had to bail early on dinner due to contracting this death flu that’s going around and

The death flu. Finally caught up with me big time :( :(

Nice Shreddit there Muddy! grin

Sorry Tambo, sharing is caring though right?!?

Great edit mud! shaka shred

Very nice edit! Doesn’t look like i got the footage where i bruised my rib(s) but i did get a spectacular filmage of the chair ride before it - the chair stopping in the middle of the journey and everything!!  teacherboy