The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2015 @ Planet Hotham!!!

Ozzy! hoping to put chains on the AWD I see. That will make a fun trip!  cheese
Let’s hope the folks on the other side are right and we get the promised 30 out of the next one. that will make for a fun weekend!

Haha!

Yeah - if only Donza would come post in my weather thread!!

(how bad does it have to be to be forced to put chains on AWD?)

Okay he gave me a quote

looks fantastic for some cold snow from the south Thursday lunch on and cold and snowy on Friday

It doesn’t have to be bad at all. The thing is, if there’s snow, and it looks like being busy, then they’ll fit chains. What you really better hope is that they don’t close the road. Now that would suck!

For AWD?

I thought is was in stages?

ozgirl - 25 August 2015 04:21 PM

For AWD?

I thought is was in stages?

It depends on conditions.

road open.
fitting chains to 2wd
fitting chains to all vehicles.

sometimes, when it’s busy, and conditions are a bit iffy, they fit chains to all vehicles to prevent accidents.
They have been checking for chain fit (police), particularly Harrietville side.
Right at this moment, fitting chains to 2wd, Harrietville side, snow on road both approaches.
So just make sure you got them, they fit, and you know how to fit them. Better safe than over the side.  thumbsup

Yep we have them!

No need to rent - Dad found a pair that fit and he and Dan put them on the other day.

Lad with the strong ankles is bailing on us. Thinks going to Japow for a couple of months next yr is more important… and so has to “work”
gonna miss the lad :(

Hahaha!

Awww a VIC shred wont be the same without him!

Where is going to head in Japan? Maybe we can catch up with him there!

Being the mere parent… Not priviledged to that info just yet…

Saturday night Shred Dinner @ The Genny. Upstairs, early, 6pm. Order meals from the menu, Pay for meals at the time, drinks from the bar. Music later….

One more sleep!

rocker  shred  rocker  shred  rocker  shred  rocker  shred  rocker  shred  rocker  shred

DR1F7R - 16 August 2015 11:02 PM

From the looks of things, I’m going to need to put the chains on…

Bah haven’t had to do this in years!!! And we are practically in spring!!!

Don’t complain!

Its means freshies!

2 days!!!

shred shred