The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Announcement: Boardworld Store to Relaunch for Winter 2015

BOARDWORLD STORE TO RELAUNCH FOR WINTER 2015

To all our customers:

The Boardworld Store has been temporarily disabled as we prepare to relaunch with a brand new store for Winter 2015. The new store will include a huge list of new brands and new products. The entire website will be brand new, and we are sure you’ll be as stoked as we are. We anticipate relaunch towards the end of May 2015.

We are still currently operating for individual customers orders. If there is anything you would like to order now or pre-order for winter, please contact us directly via email and we will get back to you immediately. Please get in contact via the email address below.

We are stoked to welcome on new brands to the store, such as: 3CS Outerwear, I.N.I., Union Bindings, ThirtyTwo, Jones Snowboards, Offshore Snow Shapes, Yuki Threads, Le Bent, Dakine, GoPro, SP Gadgets, Volcom, Mizu Water Bottles, Fred Water Flasks, MyPackage, Faded Underwear, audio-technica, Skullcandy, Modest, DeathLens, and many more. We will also be welcoming back a long list of brands we had in store during 2014.

Thank you for your ongoing support and please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything you need.

The Boardworld Team.

WIN MORE THAN $1000 IN SNOWBOARDING & SKATEBOARDING GEAR

How would you like to get your season started by wining more than $1000 in snowboarding and skateboarding gear? The new BOARDWORLD website is coming soon! Stay in the loop by subscribing to our new mailing list and you’re automatically entered into the draw. Enter here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/launch

Even if you’re already a member, you will be entered into the draw when you subscribe to this new list.
Film/Edit: Scotty Twible
<center><h1>>>> ENTER HERE <<<</h1></center>

Ummmmmm….....it’s May, any idea how long before I can spend some cash! smile

Haha, it sure is. At this stage we are hoping to do a soft launch to a selected group of members (yes, you can be included) in about two weeks, followed by a public launch at the end of the month / start of June. There were some minor setbacks however we want to make sure everything is perfect and we are back on track. I am as excited as you are! grin

The best thing to do right now is join the Boardworld Facebook Group so we can keep you up to date and also include you in the soft launch: https://www.facebook.com/groups/boardworldgroup/