The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Clothing

Sup guys. Hope someone sees this haha

For times when you’re off the mountain, what’s been your smartest/ most prized clothing purchase?

Like something that’s kept you super warm/ super comfy/ super swag cool smile

Could be something you’ve really splashed out on or something unexpected.

My roots Whistler zip hoodie that I currently have in storage… duh.. I really need to get all my winter gear out now…

Got it when I first went to whis 2 years back. Man I can’t even find a picture of it on the web not.. lol.

Boardworld hoodie, technically didnt buy it but its long and warm as all fark. Otherwise I love new socks, ive had a dream for ages to pick a year and wear a brand new pair of socks each day, once theyve been worn once, thats the end of their life on my feet. Sure its a bit wasteful but Im still going to do it, maybe 2016 will be that year?!?!

yep with Trent on the Boardworld hoodie -  and my 2 Fyve hoodies as well! they are huge on me and so thick and warm!!  also a decent pair of ugg boots is always useful, for shopping, in town, at the house, and after riding for the drive home…

My apre gear means changing my pants for jeans and boots to my trusty workboots and ditch my shell.

Wear my BWhoodie all day/night. often sleep in it. It’s my on and off mountain standard.

My favorite item of clothing only fits me a few months a year; end of winter/early spring.
Brown Corduroy Pants. (have a matching jacket and a cord hat that completes the look)
The pants are a few sizes too small so require the exercise I do snowboarding to lose my spare tire.

Also have a Billabong jacket I bought years ago that gets plenty of use (when the BWhoodie is in the wash or extra cold apre), threads are hanging off it, has a fluffy hood and is toasty warm.

Ichpig hoodies are pretty good fit and super warm for winter! Some rad color link ups too! Can get a bit expensive though.