The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Clothing

Best place to shop online for Tall t - shirts and Tall hoodies, been looking everywhere for some but can’t really find anything.

Sorry if there is already a clothing post…

leasha101 - 16 January 2015 04:54 PM

Best place to shop online for Tall t - shirts and Tall hoodies, been looking everywhere for some but can’t really find anything.

Start here https://www.boardworld.com.au/

wink 

email Jeremy about a BW tall tee and a tall hoodie if you can’t find em

Yeah the BW tall hoodie I got in 2013 is awesome!!! So good for riding spring days smile

Thanks, just ordered the BW tall T, waiting for smaller sizes to come in the hoodie then i’ll get that as well.

Be warned the BW hoodies are huge! I’m pretty tall for a girl (172cm) and the medium comes halfway down my thigh to my knee! Awesome for snowboarding and lounging round the house smile Soo comfy. I’ll be getting another one as soon as some small sizes are in!

air180 - 16 January 2015 06:45 PM

Be warned the BW hoodies are huge! I’m pretty tall for a girl (172cm) and the medium comes halfway down my thigh to my knee! Awesome for snowboarding and lounging round the house smile Soo comfy. I’ll be getting another one as soon as some small sizes are in!

Oh wow that would be a dress on me i’m 155cm haha I’ll be needing a small and that will still come to my knees I reckon which will be good that’s what I want.

leasha101 - 16 January 2015 07:10 PM
air180 - 16 January 2015 06:45 PM

Oh wow that would be a dress on me i’m 155cm haha I’ll be needing a small and that will still come to my knees I reckon which will be good that’s what I want.

Shoot, didn’t think of that,  not really a problem I’ve ever had as I’m abnormally tall, but they are f’ing good material, could always do the shorty-thing do the fixit flody sew thingamahbob? Maybe wait for smaller siz is better… regardless I am a cold-weather-kid, and love my hoodies, love love my bw hood.

Hmm think we are about due a new design….

Hey guys,

Everything we currently have is here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/boardworld-gear

That said, we are dropping an entirely new apparel range for Winter 15.

The cuts will be standard sizing this time, so a medium will fit like a medium. They are super good quality and we are working with artists to produce a proper range of apparel. I think you’ll be stoked! They will be less “in your face branding” and more of a simple aesthetic and more of a focus on design.

We are going to be offering:

Hoodies
Crews
Tees
Tall tees

In a range of different colours and a full size range.

leasha101 - 16 January 2015 04:54 PM

My brand website in about a month raspberry

Goodluck though
Yuki Threads make the freshest stuff out at the moment! IMO. Apart from boardworld stuff which is all a nice big fit!

Not heard of Yuki Threads before…checked out the site. It’s definitely not my style at all - found everything to be super ‘meh’.

Unless I’m missing something you’re not?!

lulu_in_canada - 19 January 2015 04:20 PM

Not heard of Yuki Threads before…checked out the site. It’s definitely not my style at all - found everything to be super ‘meh’.

Unless I’m missing something you’re not?!

We might be super different in taste, what do you prefer style wise? ( love this discussion btw!!)
Show us your getup :D

Yuki threads are really good quality but they can be quite plain.

I Ride Sideways make some pretty neat stuff if you’re looking for tall tees.

Fyve stuff is always Rad

and Rad gloves do a sick hoodie here:
http://shop.radicalgloves.com/collections/all/products/pullover-shred-hoodie

I got the Green one raspberry

Asking me what my get up is, is like asking how long is a piece of string…

I’m not good at ‘fashion’ or trends and for the most part find the fashion industry fickle and frustrating. But, that’s a conversation for another day wink But, that being said, if someone was wearing something like that, I’d have absolutely no clue how to tell it apart from say, a cheapo tshirt from kmart or Lowes. That again, goes back to my previous point about my interest/knowledge of fashion.

One of my friends owns shoes that cost $1200. They’re pretty bangin’ heels, don’t get me wrong - but I wouldn’t be able to pick them apart from a $100 pair from a chain store. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing to be into fashion as an individual, more that it’s just not that important to everyone.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaall that said, those thoughts don’t extend to outerwear. I could talk about (and shop for) outerwear for daaaaayyyyyyys. I don’t have enough space to keep it all, right now.

We will be selling a full range of Yuki Threads when our new site drops. Pretty stoked about that. Rad brand making great products. thumbsup

Just sussed out Yuki Thereds, these hoodies look siiiick. Would love to one for this season.