The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

AST 1 (Avalanche Skills Training) — Whistler — December 13 & 14

Yep, I’ve got Dylan already - we’ll make sure he’s eligible for the group discount as well, so no stress there.

If it is 9, that’s cool. If you all could send an email to laura(at)whistlerguides.com confirming your name, with the title Boardworld 13th/14th Dec AST1 as the title, that would be good.

I’ll email you all back as a group, with the rate and then you can call in and pay/book…does that work well for you all?

Thanks!
Lu

Thanks Lu!! massive high 5’s coming your way

Pssst… the mrs says that she wants to do it too, just has to sort her schedule (she won’t know for a until closer to the 10th like me.) but that’s okay.

I’ll email you as you requested. =)

Hey guys!

I’ve got 8 people now, so I’ll be sending out an email shortly.

If you’ve missed out and you are still keen to join, send me an email!

Thanks everyone for your interest grin

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

For those who have already expressed interest, please check your emails (if you haven’t already). There MAY need to be a change of date.

I’ll be in touch ASAP!

Replied to your email.

I cant make the current dates anyway now as i cant get my shift covered. So change of date could be a good thing for me!

Hey guys,

I have spoken to Laura and I am doing the AST 1 course on January 3rd and 4th.

We realise not everyone can make these dates and the group might need to split up, but those are the dates I am booked in for, so please let Laura know if you would like to join me on those dates.

Looking forward to it. cheese