The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whistler Blackcomb 2014-2015 — Official Thread

Apparently there is a 25th anniversary party at Prior Snowboards in Function Junction tonight (Thursday). Should be a good one. Get down there if you can!

If you ever needed a reason to come to function, tonight is the night! Prior Snowboards and Skis is throwing a 25 anniversary party! It’s gonna be hype, lots of beer from whistler brewery, lots of wine for the classy folks, killer music and good vibes. Full custom board and skis up for grabs as well as a whistler blackcomb season pass! Party goes till 2am, all money raised goes to playground builders charity that builds playgrounds in countries for the less fortunate. We’ve got cab vouchers so leave the cars home and come get rowdy with us the one time we open up the whole shop to party! Let’s make it a legendary night of celebration and if you need one more reason to party, well the mountain opens Saturday so snowboard season is here! I expect to see all y’all tonight! Yeow! Party on, one love!

PRE-OPENING BOARDWORLD DINNER @ MONGOLIE GRILL — FRIDAY NIGHT

I was just chatting to Logan Farrow AKA Follow Farrow, who also happens to work at Mongolie Grill. Tomorrow (Friday) is the last day of 50% off meals, so I was thinking we should do a pre-opening Boardworld dinner. I thought it would be a great opportunity to get together, share in the excitement of the pending season, and of course meet some new faces.

Mongolie Grill is one of our favourite restaurants in Whistler. The food is awesome! You literally pick out all your own fresh food and the talented chefs cook it on the grill right in front of you. I have always found it to be good value and a great experience. So let’s get together and eat in style.

Time:
Let’s meet at 6pm at Crystal Lounge for a couple of drinks.
If you can’t make it, meet us at 7pm at Mongolie Grill.

Who’s in?

If lifts close at 3pm what you gonna do for 3 hours till we meet at crystal?

I was planning on driving back to Van saturday. Skip did you have plans sunday?

Rhys, this is for FRIDAY night. The mountain isn’t open yet. LOL

I’m in for dinner! If the other half isn’t working she’ll come too.

I’m in for meeting at 6pm, if I can find it! This place isn’t very big but I keep getting lost.

rider26 - 21 November 2014 07:22 AM

Rhys, this is for FRIDAY night. The mountain isn’t open yet. LOL

PosiJohn - 21 November 2014 07:24 AM

I’m in for meeting at 6pm, if I can find it! This place isn’t very big but I keep getting lost.

I’ll find you beforehand, but Crystal Lounge is right near Starbucks on the main walkway. There are stairs going down to Crystal Lounge and the Spaghetti Factory. Just ask anyone and they should know where it is.

I’m in! It will be good to catch up with you guys. I’ll try and bring Ty and Ems too.

Awesome. See you tomorrow, Andy!

Dammit I won’t be able to make it, I’m heading to the city tomorrow after work!

Pretty sure Dan will be keen to join, though. I’ll let him know to get in touch grin

OMG Jeremy actually organised something wink

In true last minute style. dance

Classic Jeremy…

#NOJEZ

I heard that there is a place selling food and some people will be there and I should go and it’ll be fun?

See you tomorrow night then I guess!