The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

- NISEKO 2014/15 -

Current rate is Y40,000
(Up to 7 pax plus gear)

There’s definitely cheaper ways to do it, but after the overnight trek from Perth via freaking Honkers, at school holiday crazy o’clock, it’s just far too awesome to have have a happy driver with a sign with your name on it meet you as you exit and whisk you straight off and direct to your door.

cool smile

I take it that’s one way pricing too?????

Not that bad really!!!!!

Do they run at all times of the day/night?????

Just had a quick squiz, and you can get 9pax for that ¥40,000!!!!!

Even betterer!!!!!

Yep.
One way.
All hours.
We’ve had some early flights departing where there’s no bus option (unless you leave the night before and sleep at the airport) - 5am pick up…no problem!

Only drama is leaving it too late to book (reminds me, must book today!) - when they’ve sold out they’ve sold out.  I had a taxi for me and baby cub last year - serious Tetris cramming SB bags and the 2 of us in a little cab.  But we got it done.  Price was not cheaper!

Yeah, not much room in the old Toyota Crowns!!!!!

Especially with all the doyly’s and crotcheted blankets!!!!! LOL

Mizu Kuma - 29 October 2014 12:49 PM

Especially with all the doyly’s and crotcheted blankets!!!!! LOL

Hahahaha, yeah they love their doyleys hey!!  tongue

Woohoooo! Not long now! Hot choc cans! I can smell em!

LOL Vendy girl!
I’d prefer a hot sake myself! wink

I prefer all of the above!  cool grin  metal

LMB - 29 October 2014 11:09 PM

LOL Vendy girl!
I’d prefer a hot sake myself! wink

I used to like it warmed, but I love it cold now!!!!!

And through salt, from a masu cup!!!!!

Love the Sake… in fact I had Sake last night at a new yakiniku joint in Chinatown…
I made the mistake of polishing off half a bottle of red when I got home, so I am a bit worse for wear today tongue rolleye

and cold sake is the way to go with beer chasers beer

ojisan - 30 October 2014 09:09 AM

Love the Sake… in fact I had Sake last night at a new yakiniku joint in Chinatown…
I made the mistake of polishing off half a bottle of red when I got home, so I am a bit worse for wear today tongue rolleye

Oh, I don’t think that was a mistake!!!!! LOL

I’ve always got a bottle of sake in the fridge nowadays!!!!! A little bit in the food, a little bit in the chef, system!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 30 October 2014 09:18 AM

I’ve always got a bottle of sake in the fridge nowadays!!!!! A little bit in the food, a little bit in the chef, system!!!!!

I’ve got a ginormous bottle half full at the moment…bought the bottle at our local when we went for the youngest’s birthday….fabulous place (Tsunami in Mosman Park) .... and only got half way through!

Likely to still be there when I head to Japan in December because I don’t drink at home.

LMB - 30 October 2014 10:21 AM
Mizu Kuma - 30 October 2014 09:18 AM

I’ve got a ginormous bottle half full at the moment…bought the bottle at our local when we went for the youngest’s birthday….fabulous place (Tsunami in Mosman Park) .... and only got half way through!

Likely to still be there when I head to Japan in December because I don’t drink at home.

So, what time should I come around?????