The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Favorite Skatepark?

if you had to skate only 1 for the rest of your days. which skate park would you choose??

Nerang, Gold Coast. It’s huge and has like 3 perfect bowls and a huge assortment of ledges, stairs and rails. Like seriously every sized ledge you could want.

never been to nerang. sounds mad though. hopefully i will get there someday.

Gisborne, Victoria.. I skate there every weekend and it is also a favorite of my friend shane o’neill,
he came especially a couple days for me to film this clip..

five dock skatepark in sydney. for sure! three perfect bowls and over vert no real street but an amazing park!!

Agree with lilwebby204 on that. Five Dock’s amazing and almost no little ankle-biters due to the size of the thing.

although we have a bit of a problem with all the scooters atm. it should be legal to kill them

My fav is my local. New Knox Park in Vic. Heaps of variety and loads of room for progression

But to answer the question in the first post, it woud probably be Belco ACT. That place looks amazing

baskwith - 09 March 2011 03:28 PM

Gisborne, Victoria.. I skate there every weekend and it is also a favorite of my friend shane o’neill,
he came especially a couple days for me to film this clip..

That was some sick skating and a pretty rad park. New Knox park is pretty sweet. My favourite to skate is my local though (Berwick) the middle section (box, down/flat rail) is pretty much the perfect height for me to practice stuff on. Also just because it’s local haha.

Berwick looks great , been meanfing to head down

Orange City Skatepark. It is such mad park but its so unknown. It has unreal flow a just about every obstacle you could dream of. Like most amazing parks it does have a downside though…  Its not unusual for me to be the only skater there on a amoungst about 30 scooter riders. Unfortunant but it is a country town of a bout 40 000 people so not to many people skate. Its about 5 hours east of sydney and i highly recomend checking it out at least once. Come on the weekend because its always good when theres another skater there to skate or just have a chat with.

My new fav would probably be Croydon. So much fun. And it has lights. rocker

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 31 January 2012 04:56 AM

My fav is my local. New Knox Park in Vic. Heaps of variety and loads of room for progression

But to answer the question in the first post, it woud probably be Belco ACT. That place looks amazing

Yeah man Belco looks so good, but I have only seen it on video.

Out of the parks I’ve actually been to, I think I would have to say Chalk Drive QLD

It’s got bowls, banks, some street stuff, some weird feature, a tiny spine and a huge half pipe! What more could you want?
And the half pipe is such a good shape. Loved that place, sadly I only got to skate it once while I was in town.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 14 May 2012 11:07 PM

My new fav would probably be Croydon. So much fun. And it has lights. rocker

We are doing a spot check at Croydon very soon!

Hey mate, that’s rad. Wanna email me details? Would like to meet the guys there. 3rd chap crew?
Also is the frankston one coming out soon?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 16 May 2012 08:41 AM

Hey mate, that’s rad. Wanna email me details? Would like to meet the guys there. 3rd chap crew?
Also is the frankston one coming out soon?

You saw it here first. Boom!

I’ll let you know when we have a set date for filming.