The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mountain Collective Pass 2014-15 — 15 Mountains / Special Price

MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE PASS 2014-2015

[BANFF, Alberta, WHISTLER, BC, ASPEN, Colo., JACKSON HOLE, Wyo., ALTA, Utah, SNOWBIRD, Utah, SQUAW VALLEY, Calif., MAMMOTH LAKES, Calif. and SAN FRANCISCO] Aug. 12, 2014 – The Mountain Collective™ has added another premier independent ski destination in North America to its roster of iconic mountains for the 2014-15 winter season. Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine joins AltaSnowbird, Aspen Snowmass, Jackson Hole, Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and Whistler Blackcomb in this unprecedented collaboration of destinations.

Starting today, a limited number of Mountain Collective passes are on sale for only $389. The Mountain Collective™ Pass includes two days of skiing or riding at each of the seven destinations (AltaSnowbird, Aspen Snowmass, Jackson Hole, Mammoth Mountain, Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and Whistler Blackcomb), plus a 50 percent discount on all additional days with no blackout dates. Pricing for the kid’s pass (ages 12 and under) has been reduced more than 55 percent to just $99 for the 2014-15 season offering an incredible deal for families.

The Mountain Collective™ Pass grants access to 15 mountains with more than 38,000 acres of terrain, 212 lifts and an unmatched reputation for snow quality, quantity and steeps. Passes are available online through an exclusive technology, distribution and marketing partnership with Liftopia at http://www.MountainCollective.com. A limited quantity of passes are now available at this lowest guaranteed price.

“The Mountain Collective is building on its success as the fastest growing multi-resort pass in North America with the addition of a seventh destination; Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine,” said Christian Knapp, vice president of marketing, Aspen Skiing Company. “The Banff area is truly one of the most picturesque mountain destinations in the world offering an amazing town and three world-class resorts. This addition nicely complements the already incredible roster of Mountain Collective destinations, giving skiers and riders even more variety and value.”

“The three mountains of Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mount Norquay in Canada’s Banff National Park are thrilled to join the premier ski and snowboard destinations on the planet,” said Pete Woods, General Manager, Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine. “The unbelievable mix of terrain, astounding natural setting and welcoming ski towns of Banff and Lake Louise are a perfect match to the dream list of Mountain Collective destinations.”

In addition to being able to ski or ride at seven leading destinations, extra benefits available to Mountain Collective pass holders include exclusive lodging deals and a complimentary one year Protect Our Winters (protectourwinters.org) membership. The Mountain Collective is committed to being in business forever and proudly partners with Protect Our Winters with the mission of uniting the winter sports community on the important issue of climate change. The partnership also offers a 50 percent discount on lift tickets to premier season pass holders at the participating resorts throughout the season, no Mountain Collective pass necessary.

Right who wants to road trip with me??

I wouldn’t buy one for the simple fact that Alta are involved in the scheme!!!!!

No matter how good the deal was!!!!!

So let me get this straight.

If I buy one before the shred, I can use it for my lift tickets for the shred?

So therefore I will have spent less than $189 to ski 14 days in North America?

ozgirl - 13 August 2014 11:43 AM

So therefore I will have spent less than $189 to ski 14 days in North America?

Interesting, I was actually crunching the numbers in the other direction.

I will get 50% off up to 5 days in Whistler already with my Thredbo season pass just working out if buying this pass would be worthwhile purely for the remaining days in Whistler.

If Thredbo is included and the 50% off days are unlimited it makes it a tempting “season pass” for next year as well.

Edit: Actually cancel that last thought just read the fine print and Thredbo isn’t included in the 50% off deal. The 2 free days are also listed as Summer 2014 but who’s summer?

North American summer

i.e. now.

Which is why i am thinking of buying it prior to the shred…

This would actually be a super sick road trip!

I think I am going to do this!

Hello Kim,
Thank you for contacting Mountain Collective!
Yes. To pick up you Mountain Collective pass from Thredbo simply bring your confirmation e-mail to the season pass office and they will provide you with your two days.
You can use your 2014/2015 Mountain Collective Pass at our southern hemisphere resorts, Valle Nevado in Chile and Thredbo in Australia, during the summer of 2014, and not the summer of 2015. The ski season for Valle Nevado closes September 26, 2014 and Thredbo closes on October 6, 2014.
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Hmm, very tempting… Would love to do this but I think Japow 2015 is more likely in my budget than a NA road trip :(. As much as I’d totally prefer to go to NA cause I could get a place to stay all around Canada too…

Just thought I would let people know that for people not in the US you can’t purchase the pass online.

You need to call them on +1-415-366-5768