The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FYVE X BOARDWORLD Graphic Design Contest 2014

Hi can only see one of my entries on the facebook page? my designs were under the username snewo? Got a fox design for the ladies which is up and a mens design with a gorilla one that’s not on the facebook page? Can you help me out?

Men’s designs aren’t all up yet.

male board: male board

author: Mario Cisneros Flor
my fb: facebook.com/mcisnerosflor

This competition has been so much fun - so much so that I’ve continued making designs. I think I’ve really found that I want to pursue a different area of the graphic design business that I love so much! Thanks for helping me get my creative spark back smile

For that, here is a little peek while we wait for the results!

Agreed. Has the best kind of audience and you can put any crazy wicked stuff on it as long as it looks rad. smile  thumbsup

Hey guys when does this get announced??

The top 15 men’s and women’s will be announced very soon (any day now)! We are just compiling the final votes from the judges. The winners will be announced a week later.

TOP 15 — MEN’S DESIGNS

*Please note: The top 15 women’s designs will be announced tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who entered the FYVE x BOARDWORLD Graphic Design Contest. There were some incredible designs and we applaud all of you for your effort and skill. We appreciate your patience as it was a lengthy judging process involving several industry judges. We expect to announce the winners next week.

Here are the top 15 men’s designs in no particular order…

Designer: Asher Fielder

Designer: Baxter

Designer: Curtis Dart

Designer: Eric Everett

Designer: Fabien Gouby

Designer: Gianpiero Patuto

Designer: ltdmaynerd

Designer: Magda Cwik

Designer: Matteo Zilla

Designer: Mitch FRA

Designer: Pauli Kervinen

Designer: Santi Lissarrague

Designer: Snewo

Designer: thrillhouse

Designer: trentradpants

How did I miss that wolf one,  its farkin awesome!!!!

trentradpants - 23 October 2014 05:30 PM

yours isn’t too shabby either, rad-p

Mudhoney - 23 October 2014 06:49 PM
trentradpants - 23 October 2014 05:30 PM

yours isn’t too shabby either, rad-p

If I was personally buying one trp’s would be my choice as I’m a black topsheet kinda guy. shaka

thanks peeps!

I dont know how the judges will pick, therefore i think its only fair if they give us all the prize. 30 all expenses paid trips to japow thanks fyve smile

trentradpants - 24 October 2014 09:09 AM

thanks peeps!

I dont know how the judges will pick, therefore i think its only fair if they give us all the prize. 30 all expenses paid trips to japow thanks fyve smile

I think that would only be fair. Great designs I like the brain and the colour mush.

TOP 15 — WOMEN’S DESIGNS

Once again, thank you to all the talented graphic artists who entered the 2014 FYVE x BOARDWORLD Graphic Design Contest. There were some incredible designs and we applaud all of you for your effort and skill. We appreciate your patience as it was a lengthy judging process involving several industry judges. We expect to announce the winners next week.

Here are the top 15 women’s designs in no particular order…

Designer: Cheiph

Designer: chris

Designer: Curtis Dart

Designer: Dreamcase

Designer: Faux Fate

Designer: horsleyboy 2

Designer: Kylie Swindells

Designer: Lockie Royall

Designer: Mickey Ardell

Designer: mitch spewty

Designer: Rosie Apps

Designer: Sam Kenneally