The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Daybreak Sunglasses Indiegogo Campaign

ozgirl - 08 August 2014 10:07 AM

I actually have the same problem :-(

Women’s sunglasses press against the side of my head and give me headaches.

Due to our flex memory material you wont have this problem with Daybreak sunglasses.

Hurry up and fund this, I want sunnies raspberry

TJswish - 11 August 2014 05:07 PM

Hurry up and fund this, I want sunnies raspberry

Haha thanks TJswish,  and we want to get you your sunnies cool smile

UPDATE:

We just passed the $4000 mark in our crowdfunding campaign. We have 21 days left to hit our target so if you haven’t checked out the Daybreak campaign please go to www.igg.me/at/thedaybreak and grab a pair of our custom polarized sunglasses today.

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your work mates, and let’s make this happen.

Just went back and checked on their campaign and they made the 10k.

Congrats guys, looking forward to my sweet sunnies!

For anyone who wants to donate now, it’s going ahead! and it’s a good cause…

Edit - Ooops. Wrong thread.

Congratulations, Josh. I’m really stoked you got this over the line. I’m very excited to see what lies ahead. Best of luck with everything! shaka

Thanks guys, we are really stoked to be putting our sunglasses into production and getting Daybreak off the ground.

Big thanks to everyone who backed us and helped spread our campaign and share our story. We are super excited to enjoy the wild ride ahead with you as we grow and develop new products that give back and make a difference to people in need.

For all our backers, you’ll be a receiving an email once the campaign ends asking for your custom colours design for your new Daybreaks.

For those that havent backed us yet, theres still just over a week to pre-order your pair of Daybreaks at the special Indiegogo pricing.

We’re also working on putting together a kick-ass website but in the meantime you can follow us and stay up to date via our Facebook (facebook.com/thedaybreakco) and Instagram (@thedaybreakco)

Hey Josh, wasup?????

Got my sunnies last week and they are quite good for the $40 I paid for them. Got a follow up from Josh today as I never signed for them (Auspost left them at my door.)

Worth a buy if you want good but mid priced sunglasses. Comes with a microfibre cloth, case and die-cut sticker as well.

You should buy a mid priced camera and take the photo properly! LOL wink

I’m sure someone at my house back in AUS is enjoying my sunnies!  LOL

rider26 - 27 February 2015 11:35 AM

You should buy a mid priced camera and take the photo properly! LOL wink

Haha taken with my phone. I have a DSLR less than 5m from where I took that too… /facepalm

Dude, my iPhone 3 could have taken a better photo than that! raspberry

Pretty sure a Nokia 3310 could take a better picture raspberry