The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Flip Out Trampolines

So whose keen to go to Narrabeen on a Wednesday night? (not 100% sure on the time for the class - H0Z??)

H0z will bring her tramp boards and there are foam pits (landing is softer than a tramp!)

its $20 for the class. and they do a bit of warm up etc and then its a freeforall

I am thinking 13th October

Whose keen kiddos?

Class is 7:30-9pm.. smile

So whose in for next Wednesday?

I’d be in.

I’ll be there!! And we will have our tramp board there too! smile

So it seems we have a bit of a group together.

Me and Kev
Holly & Mr H0z
TJ
NBG and his +1 (well i extended the invite to the two of them and NBG said yes.. so not sure if she is coming or not…)

And I have just suggested Andy A comes along…

Went to this joint in Brissy for the first time on Friday night - sooooooo much fun! saw a kid with a tramp board and was tempted to ask for a turn! stuck to throwing down big air Jordan dunks on the hoops instead! so tiring though! great workout

The tramp class video!

Sadly H0z remove the audio for music… i squealed like a girl!

Hey guys do they have tramp boards down there to use or is it only Hoz’s that was being used in the video?  Super keen to get on a tramp board and have a crack before we head to the US.  We did a night down at flip out last Wednesday but are really keen to have a go with the board as I reckon it will make a big difference.

It really does help, but it’s Holly and Marten’s, the gym doesn’t have any.

Though they said they are trying to go each week now so let us know if you’re heading down and I’ll try to come up as well.

Hi TJ, probably going to try my hand at making one out of an old skate deck the sarvo and pop some chicks bindings on it to allow for the smaller size of a shoe to a snowboard boot.  Thinking I might wood glue some felt to the bottom or the very least run some duct tape around the edges.  Another idea is to cut an old yoga mate to shape around the bottom, glue it to the bottom and duct tape the edges solid, any thoughts?

We use a regular snowboard on our tramp and just run duct tape around the edges, never had a drama with it marking the mat.

Yeah Azz if it was my tramp I might just do that but seeing as it’s a commerical/public area I think they might baulk at a full snowboard being used both in regards to damaging the equipment and potential for KO’ing other users!

Smart man^^