The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone who was having problems with IE… please check

Hey guys,

For anyone who was having problems accessing Boardworld with Internet Explorer, or has access to Internet Explorer…

We think we have fixed this issue.

Would you mind testing for me to see if you can view the site properly on IE?

Please let me know which version you are using too.

Stoked we’ve finally been able to fix this! *I think*

Its not pretty but it is functional!

thumbsup

(thankfully I had a business case to get firefox installed at work!)

Hey mate,

As per PM I’ll check it out for you first thing tomorrow when I get into a school as they all still run IE9 and I know BW hasn’t been working on them in the past.

If it’s fixed IMO this is a big gain in the way of Boardworlds appeal to the masses so fingers crossed!

ozgirl - 21 July 2014 05:35 PM

Its not pretty but it is functional!

thumbsup

(thankfully I had a business case to get firefox installed at work!)

What version are you running? Any chance you could email me a screenshot? Thanks Kim.

I have probs on my iPhone if I’m not logged in. Sometime it says ‘Bad Gateway’ - but then if I sign in it’s OK?

Not related to IE, sorry Jez!

Billy - 21 July 2014 07:26 PM

I have probs on my iPhone if I’m not logged in. Sometime it says ‘Bad Gateway’ - but then if I sign in it’s OK?

Has that happened recently? Please do me a favour and let me know the next time it happens. We recently made a bunch of changes which should stop all those error messages. Anyway, please keep an eye out and let me know if it happens again.

rider26 - 21 July 2014 07:39 PM
Billy - 21 July 2014 07:26 PM

Has that happened recently? Please do me a favour and let me know the next time it happens. We recently made a bunch of changes which should stop all those error messages. Anyway, please keep an eye out and let me know if it happens again.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it happened today! I’ll let you know if it happens again… smile

That’s the one that was happening to me!!!!!

And you all laughed!!!!!  hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 21 July 2014 08:14 PM

That’s the one that was happening to me!!!!!

And you all laughed!!!!!  hmmm

wink

The next time this happens to ANYONE, please take a screenshot on your phone and text/email it to me, with details on which phone and browser you are using. We will get to the bottom of it. Thank you.

Mizu, have you had this problem recently?

rider26 - 21 July 2014 08:21 PM

The next time this happens to ANYONE, please take a screenshot on your phone and text/email it to me, with details on which phone and browser you are using. We will get to the bottom of it. Thank you.

Will do, sorry Jez I should have let you know sooner. It’s been happening for a while! confused

... I guess it’s alright for me as I have an account so I can easily log in and the problem is solved, however if I wasn’t a BW member and got that message, I would probably put it in the too hard basket and move on! long face

Will screen shot from now on! smile

Thanks Billy. What phone are you using and which browser? Yes, please send me a screenshot the next time it happens so we can investigate. I appreciate it.

rider26 - 21 July 2014 08:21 PM

Mizu has had a lot of problems lately….... smirk

Just lately?  tumble

rider26 - 21 July 2014 08:32 PM

Thanks Billy. What phone are you using and which browser? Yes, please send me a screenshot the next time it happens so we can investigate. I appreciate it.

iPhone 5/Safari!

Posting from a department of education computer running Internet Explorer 9! shaka