The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Dragon Goggles now available in store!

I’m really stoked with this range and equally stoked to be working with Dragon again — a longtime supporter of Boardworld and my goggle brand of choice for the last decade.

Check out the full range: https://www.boardworld.com.au/brands/dragon

metal

are spare lenses coming in the near future?

Can special order whatever you want. We aren’t stocking them as a product currently but email me whatever you want and we can make it happen.

This also goes for anything else you guys are looking for that isn’t currently in our store. At the very least I can always try to get what you want, so don’t hesitate to contact me!

rider26 - 03 July 2014 07:29 PM

Can special order whatever you want. We aren’t stocking them as a product currently but email me whatever you want and we can make it happen.

This also goes for anything else you guys are looking for that isn’t currently in our store. At the very least I can always try to get what you want, so don’t hesitate to contact me!

shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka

Great to know!!

Awesome!!! My white goggles are dragons.. And I love them!!

Also this is how I got my new pants… I asked jez and had them a few days later!!.. Thanks again for that jez!! smile

No worries at all! shaka