The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Can someone please test this for me quickly…

Please see if you can log out of Boardworld.

I am having difficulties but we believe the problem is limited to admin accounts.

Please try logging out and logging back in. Let me know. Thanks. thumbsup

rider26 - 30 June 2014 10:35 AM

Please see if you can log out of Boardworld.

I am having difficulties but we believe the problem is limited to admin accounts.

Please try logging out and logging back in. Let me know. Thanks. thumbsup

I just tried - apparently I’m not authorized to perform this action.

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Yep, same here!!!!!

This should be fixed now. Can someone confirm, please?

Yep - worked for me!

I am hoping the playing around with this means you may have fixed the fact that it logs you out every time you close the browsers?

ozgirl - 30 June 2014 04:26 PM

I am hoping the playing around with this means you may have fixed the fact that it logs you out every time you close the browsers?

That shouldn’t be the case. It’s keeping me logged in. Are you ticking the “stay logged in” box?

Anyone else having this issue?

Just logged out and in again. Stays logged in when I shut down as well. My only issue is there is often a delay when I open a link or new BW page and I have to hit refresh to get anywhere (but that could just be my phone?)

No, that’s a problem we are currently addressing. It’s all spam related. We have now blocked all spammers and we are preventing registrations etc., but we are still getting thousands of spam bot requests on our server every minute which is putting a big strain on the server. We are still cleaning things up and this problem should be fixed soon. It sucks but please know we are working on it. thumbsup