The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

waterproof shoes

ahoy peeps,
i want to get some new kicks for wearing at the snow when im not boarding. Id be wearing these over in japow aswell so im after some that are waterproof and have a tongue gusset thing to keep that pesky snow out.
Last year i got some globe x dryazabone collabs, but theres no tongue gusset to keep the snow out which is a bit dumb seeing as the rest of the shoe is waterproof confused
Anyhow ive found these that i quite like but im wondering if you guys know of any others i should check out

dvs hawthorne

vans chukka del pato

Even though those two have the duck shoe front im not only looking at that type.

radical
trent

DC have that tan colour shoe Rebound LE from memory and a brand Gourmet might have some thing.

I would check out what DC have to offer. I have a pair of DC boots that I wear all the time in Whistler. Super comfy and they keep me super dry even in really wet conditions. I can’t remember the model name but check out their range.

Wont you go arse over turkey in those Vans ones?

You need a bit grip under your toes!

Both of those are hella ugly!

I am pretty sure i will pull the trigger on these (They even have your precious gusseted tongue   LOL )

Volcom Sub Boot

Nice one Deano i like those….

how about this one i don love them but they are not nice.

different design

Had a couple pairs of these over the years, and would buy again!!!!! (DC Rover)

Not sure if anyone cares but its a slow day at work so Im posting:) After much deliberation, searching and trying on of shoes i finally settled with these bad boys!
Nike ACG Stasis.

Cant wait to stomp about Falls creek and Japow with these bad boys on!!

They are certainly bright and RAD haha!

Have you found any where to purchase the DVS - Hawthorne?

Heaps from overseas BK. Only found them on one site here in oz and i didnt care for the colourway. The sites name is the horrible pairing of a couple of words one of which will haunt our lifestyle recreation choices until the end of time i believe

trentradpants - 23 July 2014 11:25 AM

Heaps from overseas BK. Only found them on one site here in oz and i didnt care for the colourway. The sites name is the horrible pairing of a couple of words one of which will haunt our lifestyle recreation choices until the end of time i believe

freestyle….
XTREME!....

trentradpants - 22 July 2014 01:00 PM

Not sure if anyone cares but its a slow day at work so Im posting:) After much deliberation, searching and trying on of shoes i finally settled with these bad boys!
Nike ACG Stasis.

Cant wait to stomp about Falls creek and Japow with these bad boys on!!

You can wear these with your flood pants! Everything’s coming up Trenthouse! LOL

Those are bloody RAD mate LOL i really like them thumbsup

Do they come with a free Hover Board?????